The 2018 Bedlam & Flame Thread For Football to Help Not Have So Many Sidebar Threads

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Yup. Pure trash.

Hope it’s worthy of some consolation to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope....no I know it makes you lose sleep at night. That defense has now kept you firmly out of the playoff.
Nope. Right now, it’s Michigan and Notre Dame keeping Oklahoma out of the playoff.

It doesn’t make me lose sleep, because I don’t expect to win even if we do make it thanks to the defensive woes.

I do know that Oklahoma’s program is heading in the right direction. This offseason we will go all out finding a defensive coordinator that can win us a championship. The offense will not drop off. It’s in great hands.

With Gundy at the helm, you guys don’t have a snowballs chance in hell at a playoff spot. And you know it.

So keep slinging shit. Your football program will never been in the conversation with the one in Norman. You’re stuck with mediocrity at the helm because you know good and goddamn well you’re not going to find anyone better.

Oklahoma will be fine. Oklahoma has a future. They’re trending up.

You guys peaked in 2011.

Hope you enjoyed it.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
won 10k if the retard had taken your actual wager.

osuwitless, don't forget about that KARMA.

Reap it.
What did karma do to me? I predicted a loss? You pretended you had $10k.

I’m waiting on Tovar to come on. You couldn’t even afford a charity event that I owe you a beer at.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Nope. Right now, it’s Michigan and Notre Dame keeping Oklahoma out of the playoff.

It doesn’t make me lose sleep, because I don’t expect to win even if we do make it thanks to the defensive woes.

I do know that Oklahoma’s program is heading in the right direction. This offseason we will go all out finding a defensive coordinator that can win us a championship. The offense will not drop off. It’s in great hands.

With Gundy at the helm, you guys don’t have a snowballs chance in hell at a playoff spot. And you know it.

So keep slinging shit. Your football program will never been in the conversation with the one in Norman. You’re stuck with mediocrity at the helm because you know good and goddamn well you’re not going to find anyone better.

You guys peaked in 2011.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Who groomed your next transfer QB?

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

You guys peaked in 2011.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Yet your team was LUCKY to win today and were outplayed by a much lessor team on their home field...the suicide watch would have been fun. Your fans need to learn humility and it would have been a nice lesson. To bad it wasn't meant to be tonight.

Even if we never win another Bedlam game, I'd rather be an Oklahoma State fan any day of the week than a fan of a University that puts the football team above all else on Campus.

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
As you've amply demonstrated in the past - you can read just a little but even the most basic of comprehension escapes you. Obvious a stoolwater doctorial candidate.

Karma witless, reap it.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

You guys peaked in 2011.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Trending up? LOL that's pure homerism from a Rose State College dropout. Coach Bronie has done nothing but ride the Stoops bandwagon for 2 years, reaped the benefit of 2 transfer qb's and had his belly button tattoo touched up. When is the last time the poons had a great defense? You think Bronie is suddenly going to dump out one in the next few years? "Trending up". LMMFAO!

Michigan and Notre Dame aren't what's keeping you out, it's that sieve that let's walk-ons and true freshmen throw for 500 against it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

You guys peaked in 2011.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Who groomed your next transfer QB?
Players transfer all the time. That’s part of the recruiting game too. Oklahoma tapped into that. Get on the bus.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

You guys peaked in 2011.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Yet your team was LUCKY to win today and were outplayed by a much lessor team on their home field...the suicide watch would have been fun. Your fans need to learn humility and it would have been a nice lesson. To bad it wasn't meant to be tonight.

Even if we never win another Bedlam game, I'd rather be an Oklahoma State fan any day of the week than a fan of a University that puts the football team above all else on Campus.
Jesus. You’re trying to give a lesson on humility dude?

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
@Soonerme78

Hey douchebag, want to bet $20,000 on the bedlam wrestling in December? It'll give you a chance to make up the $10,00 you weren't able to sucker anybody into. We can put the cash in escrow and one of us (me) will laugh all the way to the bank. Hit me up if you want a chance to make some money.