1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

The "courage" to mock Jesus Christ ...

Discussion in 'World News & Politics' started by OhEssYouCowboys, May 6, 2010.

1. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

Because it's unbelievable that people think differently than you and if they do they're the puppets of the devil.

2. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

That's ok. For some reason Dogman strikes me as rational, other than his wrong theory about who I am.

3. GodsPeace

GodsPeace Joshua 1:9

Do you think differently than GoPokes82?

Are you a puppet of Satan?

4. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

Do you mean pokaholic? Because clearly I don't think like GoPokes82. And just because you all sound the same to me I'm not making crazy conspiracy theories about you all being one person. I have abundant daily evidence that many people think like you do. It surprises me that you don't realize that many people also disagree with you.

No, because no such thing exists.

5. panhandler62

panhandler62 Territorial Marshal

Not at all.

What sends the flags up for people is when numerous accounts appear in short order all posting a very narrow purpose. That doesn't indicate that any given account is less than honest, but it puts all new accounts posting in that particular light under a fairly small demographic tarp.

6. GodsPeace

I meant exactly what I said. There is not theory here. You are an alter-ego just like others have been.

People disagree with me all the time. It is a good thing.

The greatest achievement of Satan is convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

7. panhandler62

panhandler62 Territorial Marshal

I know Satan exists, I just do not beleive that he is an actual entity, but this is a far different argument than that which your coorospondent is making. :)

I have to look no further than the face of a battered child to know that Satan lives in the heart of men.

8. GodsPeace

Man often blames Satan to take blame off of themselves. Satan certainly exists as an entity, IMHO, but it is his effect on the people of this world that make him important.

Did Satan make mommy lose it? Maybe, could be another demon. It could also be a person simply lost control.

Problem with this is the messy business of decifering corruption of mankind since the fall and attempting to separate Satan from human weaknesses. I don't think they are entirely separable, but mankind is to blame for their own failures. Satan is a liar, a tempter, etc. Mankind still has to choose.

9. GoPokes82

GoPokes82 Sheriff

Ezekiel 28:13

10. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

Actually, I am human being that exists beyond this forum. My existence has not been altered by my brief foray onto this forum. And I am in no way affected by your disbelief about my existence.

11. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

And the greatest achievement of the church is making people think God exists (and making lots of money).

12. GodsPeace

I have no doubt flesh and bone are behind the words. I also have no doubt you are also using a different name than you normally would on here, ie alter-ego.

13. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

Nope, I'm brand spanking new.

14. GoPokes82

GoPokes82 Sheriff

Are you an OSU fan?

15. Birry

Birry Territorial Marshal

I've answered you directly.

16. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

Yes (I'm not going to play 21 questions and if you want to believe I'm a fake, that's fine with me.)

17. GoPokes82

GoPokes82 Sheriff

Last question then,

Why is this thread and less than a handful of other threads in this subforum the only place where your posts reside?

18. Superabound

Superabound Cowboy

The attack on science and intellectualism that has occured in the past 10 years (and the corresponding falling behind of the United States to other industrial nations) is a topic that I care about. I don't want my kids to grow in a community in which people no longer value or recognize rational thought.

19. Birry

Birry Territorial Marshal

Who has attacked science and intellectualism? Have you watched Angels and Demons recently or something?

You REALLY think that any community would "no longer value or recognize rational thought"? You actually think that?

Have you read any of my responses to you in this thread?

20. GodsPeace

I caught Angels and Demons last night for the first time. It was much better than the DaVinci Code.