The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

Barack Obama and Joe Biden at the US Conference of Mayors in Washington DC on 21 January 2010. Photograph: Rex Features

In the midst of his campaign for the Democratic nomination for president in 2007, Biden took broad swipes at his opponents Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Barack Obama, including one that was downright puzzling about the future president.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

“Joe Biden: moron racist, or poorly transcribed?”

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa

Barack Obama and Joe Biden at the US Conference of Mayors in Washington DC on 21 January 2010. Photograph: Rex Features

In the midst of his campaign for the Democratic nomination for president in 2007, Biden took broad swipes at his opponents Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Barack Obama, including one that was downright puzzling about the future president.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

“Joe Biden: moron, racist, or poorly transcribed?”
Allow me to quote the famed philosopher, Meatloaf. "Two out of three ain't bad!"

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
CONFUSION: Biden says ‘Margaret Thatcher’ called him with concerns about Trump
MAY 5, 2019
BY KYLE OLSON

Joe Biden is so popular among world leaders, he’s having a hard time keeping them all straight.

Biden, who would be 78 on Inauguration Day, told a small group of donors in Columbia, South Carolina on Saturday that “14 heads of state” have contacted him, and “voiced concerns about Trump.”

Bloomberg reports:

That list included Margaret Thatcher, he said, before correcting what he called a “Freudian slip,” that he was actually referring to current British Prime Minister Theresa May.​

Biden decried Trump calling his foes names, before the former vice president called him a “clown” and “no good S.O.B.,” according to Bloomberg.

Earlier in the day, Biden played to “just a few hundred people” at a rally in the same city earlier in the day: