The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Creepy Joe strikes again. The guy just can't help himself. I'm surprised his handlers are allowing him to interact with people lmao.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
"Video unavailable"... evidently, it was bad enough to get it scrubbed from Youtube. What was it?
It's there. And over an hour long.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2011
"Video unavailable"... evidently, it was bad enough to get it scrubbed from Youtube. What was it?
He held a 10yo girl by the shoulders, invaded her personal space and told her, " I bet you're as bright as you are good-lookin' ".

For me, the weirdest part was when he asks the 4th grader her favorite subject, she replies "Journalism".

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
He held a 10yo girl by the shoulders, invaded her personal space and told her, " I bet you're as bright as you are good-lookin' ".

For me, the weirdest part was when he asks the 4th grader her favorite subject, she replies "Journalism".
& this is exactly why there were multiple articles yesterday & Monday about how few appearances Biden is/has made compared to his opponents.

Going back to his campaign with Obama where he called him a "clean" African American, he can't help himself when left to his own in campaigning.

While this strategy is working for him right now in the leadup to the debates, the gloves will come off here & hiding from the noise isn't a winning strategy, ultimately. If his schtick is going to continue to be "I'm the old version of Beto, but I've got a decades long track record", I don't think that's gonna light people's fire.

Now, if he pivots & highlights his moderateness & bipartisanship, & how good the Obama years were, he can draw a real line between him & the extremists he's running against, which of course runs the risk of alienating voters in his own party.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Yet, pokes16, you quite passionately support the reelection of President Trump who in the past has had charges filed against him for raping a 13 year old: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

And also you couldn't care less that Trump was quoted as saying this about a certain man, Jeffrey Epstein, who was later convicted of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” Donald Trump

So did I read you right? As for me, I'm certainly not voting for either Trump or Biden, if I want to live with a clear and decent conscience.

Jul 20, 2018
Yet, pokes16, you quite passionately support the reelection of President Trump who in the past has had charges filed against him for raping a 13 year old: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

And also you couldn't care less that Trump was quoted as saying this about a certain man, Jeffrey Epstein, who was later convicted of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” Donald Trump

So did I read you right? As for me, I'm certainly not voting for either Trump or Biden, if I want to live with a clear and decent conscience.
If Trump raped a girl, why is it a civil suit? Your elevator is stuck on the 13th floor.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

Trump DID NOT have "charges filed against him"... he had a lawsuit filed against him, making allegations.

The lawsuits were dismissed by a CALIFORNIA judge, of all things.

Give it up Townie - that allegation did not turn out to be real. Did you read that entire link you provided?

BTW - Trump said this too....

"I don't want to hurt them," he said, referring to the Clintons. "They're good people."

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Trump DID NOT have "charges filed against him"... he had a lawsuit filed against him, making allegations.

The lawsuits were dismissed by a CALIFORNIA judge, of all things.

Give it up Townie - that allegation did not turn out to be real. Did you read that entire link you provided?

BTW - Trump said this too....

"I don't want to hurt them," he said, referring to the Clintons. "They're good people."
Suits dismissed on the grounds of improper paperwork and time limitations had expired.

LOL, I never voted for Bill Clinton for president after the accusations of adultery and rape against him. Remember some people have a conscience they have to live with.

LOL, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this pastor loves Trump:
Kentucky man accused of asking minor for sex is a pastor, business owner
https://www.wbko.com/content/news/S...is-local-pastor-business-owner-510635691.html

Last edited:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
He's just parroting what he saw comrade barack get away with, blame all negative on the preceding President. Everything bad was Bush's fault, if something accidentally worked out he couldn't stop patting himself on the back.Joe just isn't very bright, China is not our chief competitor...Jesus. Numb nuts.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Suits dismissed on the grounds of improper paperwork and time limitations had expired.

LOL, I never voted for Bill Clinton for president after the accusations of adultery and rape against him. Remember some people have a conscience they have to live with.

LOL, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this pastor loves Trump:
Kentucky man accused of asking minor for sex is a pastor, business owner
https://www.wbko.com/content/news/S...is-local-pastor-business-owner-510635691.html
come on Townie..... improper paperwork (address didn't even exist), and wrong jurisdiction (CA not NY). This is clearly nothing more than another smear job that did not come out until he ran for office.

I thought you voted for Clinton over Bush 41.... Slick Willy was "accused" while Gov of Ark (and confirmed by the Ark HWY patrol).

Some people are just plain hypocrites, and change their voting record to suit their own agendas - no conscience (yes, I'm talking about you Townie)

and you clearly have no conscience when you baselessly try to associate sexual accusations with the President. There is no evidence the Trump ever did anything other than infidelity. AS A CIVILIAN. (not a an elected official)

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
JOE BIDEN’S CLIMATE PLAN USES NEARLY IDENTICAL LANGUAGE AS OTHER SOURCES
1:51 PM 06/04/2019 | INVESTIGATIVE GROUP
Peter Hasson | Reporter

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s climate plan appears to have used nearly identical language from other sources in at least five different passages.

Josh Nelson, co-director of environmentalist group CREDO Action, highlighted two instances where Biden’s campaign used the exact same language as left-wing nonprofits, without citations.

A subsequent review of Biden’s plan by The Daily Caller News Foundation identified three other examples of similarly phrased excerpts.

Biden: “Biden’s goal is to make CCUS a widely available, cost-effective, and rapidly scalable solution to reduce carbon emissions to meet mid-century climate goals.”

Carbon Capture Coalition: “Its goal is to make carbon capture, use and storage (CCUS) a widely available, cost-effective, and rapidly scalable solution to reduce carbon emissions to meet mid-century climate goals.”

Biden: “carbon capture, use, and storage (CCUS) is a rapidly growing technology that has the potential to create economic benefits for multiple industries while significantly reducing carbon dioxide emissions.”

Blue Green Alliance 2017 Senate letter: “Carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) is a rapidly growing technology that has potential to create economic benefits for multiple industries while significantly reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.”

Biden: “Aviation accounts for nearly 2% of global greenhouse gas emissions, and that portion is expected to increase. Unfortunately today, few low-carbon technologies or fuels have been developed to tackle this challenge.”

Vox: “Aviation accounts for about 2 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions, and that share is poised to grow… few low-carbon technologies or fuels have been developed so far.”

Biden: “The average American sewage pipe is 33 years old, with many pipes dating back 50 or even 100 years.”

American Rivers: “[T]he average American sewage pipe is 33 years old, with many pipes dating back 50 or even 100 years.”

Biden: “40% of the 567 federally recognized tribes in U.S. live in Alaska where the rapid pace of rising temperatures and melting sea ice and glaciers threaten the critical infrastructure and traditional livelihoods in the state.”

Climate.gov: “Of the 567 federally recognized tribes in the United States, 40 percent (229 tribes) live in Alaska Native communities. The rapid pace of rising temperatures, melting sea ice and glaciers, and thawing permafrost in Alaska is having a significant negative impact on critical infrastructure and traditional livelihoods in the state.”

Biden’s first campaign for president in 1988 was derailed after he was caught plagiarizing on multiple occasions. (RELATED: Artist Featured In Joe Biden’s ‘America’ Ad Actually From Denmark)

The Biden campaign did not immediately return TheDCNF’s request for comment.

After this article was published, the Biden campaign told Business Insider that the missing citations were “inadvertently” excluded.

“Several citations were inadvertently left out of the final version of the 22-page document. As soon as we were made aware of it, we updated to include the proper citations,” the campaign told BI.

Follow Hasson on Twitter @PeterJHasson

This article has been updated to include the Biden campaign’s response.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.