The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
You think the MSM is going to ask them?
I forgot to add the winking face. ;) Allegedly, he started his campaign weeks ago.

No, even the debates will be highly choreographed to avoid any wrongspeak. At some point though, you can bet Biden will have some sort of "Joe the Plumber" moment along the way. Someone will get within microphones distance from him and ask an unscripted question about Ukraine or China or touching little girls. The media will clutch their pearls, circle their wagons, and then dox the shit out of that unlucky soul.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
So I guess Biden released his min-green new deal this week....he's as loony as the rest of the radicals on the left...or is at least pretending to be in order to get the nomination. One thing I found funny is Biden talking about using trade to pressure china to lower emissions......hmm I wonder what kind of things he might use in regards to trade with China.....Tariffs maybe? I don't know, but it would seem the most likely candidate to get their attention if they refuse to cooperate. If that does turn out to be true, won't it be funny to watch Democrats and their media all of a sudden think tariffs on China are just a super duper idea? :lol:

Aside from that, he's basically promising trillions in new debt with this deal. Yeah, that's what this country needs.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
So I guess Biden released his min-green new deal this week....he's as loony as the rest of the radicals on the left...or is at least pretending to be in order to get the nomination. One thing I found funny is Biden talking about using trade to pressure china to lower emissions......hmm I wonder what kind of things he might use in regards to trade with China.....Tariffs maybe? I don't know, but it would seem the most likely candidate to get their attention if they refuse to cooperate. If that does turn out to be true, won't it be funny to watch Democrats and their media all of a sudden think tariffs on China are just a super duper idea? :lol:

Aside from that, he's basically promising trillions in new debt with this deal. Yeah, that's what this country needs.
So, instead of using tariffs to pressure other countries into trade deals he's going to use them into pressuring other countries into climate deals. And the lib-progs railing against the Trump-tariffs respond exactly how?

1559813069210.png

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
sadly, it's likely true.... they're using local legislation to slowly etch away at gun rights (CA's new ammo restrictions go into effect July 1), and quickly passing local legislation that effectively eliminates the Electoral College.

don't ever underestimate the impact that cruddy politicians can have on our liberty and freedom

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
View attachment 71071

I remember when this Sarah Palin ad was responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting and everyone needed to tone down the violent rhetoric.
Obviously they only meant Republicans, the left never took that message to heart and has only ramped up their violent rhetoric since the 2016 election. And it will only get worse if Trump wins re-election.

Jul 22, 2011

So weird and accidental that MSNBC accidentally got this incorrect accidentally. I hope that everyone who heard or saw this on tv follows Kasie Hunt on twitter to get the corrections.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

So weird and accidental that MSNBC accidentally got this incorrect accidentally. I hope that everyone who heard or saw this on tv follows Kasie Hunt on twitter to get the corrections.
Do you think she will also correct their misrepresentation of the democratic party as some pro black party when they fought to protect slavery, opposed de-segregation, started the KKK, and supported controls on the black population know as abortion on demand?? They also might want to note that Abe Lincoln was actually a Republican...lol