1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

The Pants-on-Fire President

Discussion in 'World News & Politics' started by osupride97, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Jostate

Jostate Cowboy

You're suggesting they should have been more public about the whereabouts of innocent people who were in grave danger?
  2. Jostate

Jostate Cowboy

I'd take W over Obama any day of the week, but W was the king of the gaffes.

Still, imagine if any stupid thing you said in an 8 year period was played repeatedly on TV and the net.
  3. OrangeFan69

A/V Subscriber OrangeFan69 LA face with an Okla. booty

Lives in cities you'll never see on screen
    I don't believe in foreign diplomats THAT ARE BLOOD RELATIVES OF THE #1 TERROR SUSPECT IN THE WORLD having more rights than the average American.

Would you agree or disagree?
  4. Jostate

Jostate Cowboy

I don't consider being a blood relative to be a crime.

It's not that they had more rights, it's that we knew they were in peril. If an average American is knowingly at severe risk the authorities often take steps to secure them.
  5. OrangeFan69

A/V Subscriber OrangeFan69 LA face with an Okla. booty

Lives in cities you'll never see on screen
    If finding Bin Laden is a priority, would you instruct the CIA to interrogate Bin Laden's family, or a sheepherder who joined the Kabul Neighborhood Watch?
  6. NitroOrange

NitroOrange Wrangler

Oh. I see.

You left out the where GWB was behind 9/11. You have a nice ride on your Unicorn.
    bleedinorange and OrangeFan69 like this.
  7. osupride97

osupride97 Ambassador of Quan

Stick to comedy Matt. :)
    OrangeFan69 likes this.
  8. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Cowboy

I think he is doing a pretty good job.

I find most of his posts pretty comical.
  9. Cimarron

Cimarron It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

Scooter Libby received a presidential pardon by Bush?
  10. Hbuchanan

A/V Subscriber Hbuchanan Wrangler

That's his point.
  11. benjamins

benjamins Cowboy

12. Rixaroo

A/V Subscriber Rixaroo Wrangler

13. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Cowboy

Like the stigma around using cocaine?

So, are you saying I am just spreading Internet rumors without any facts? Sound familiar?

Let's review, shall we?

Fact: Obama used cocaine and marijuana. (he says so in his book)

Internet rumor: Obama used crack (another form of cocaine - although he never really specified exactly how he used cocaine - although he called it blow which indicates it was likely the powder form but he also talks about how close he came to shooting up heroin - people that shoot up cocaine also call it blow)

Internet rumor: Bush used cocaine (there are no facts anywhere to substantiate that claim)

Do you liberal lefties get it now????? Stop spreading Internet rumors about people without any facts to back them up. If you are going to play that game, then expect it from the other side as well. Put down your Alinsky playbooks and try to act like adults.
  14. Cimarron

Cimarron It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

I'm still waiting for more information on this revelation that Libby got a pardon from Bush.
  15. benjamins

benjamins Cowboy

http://www.salon.com/1999/10/18/cocaine/

If the allegations that J.H. Hatfield investigated were found to be false, why didn't the Bush team sue him, the publisher, etc for libel? Pulling the books off the shelves didn't really do anything, since what was written was already reported on and was out in the public sphere. Hatfield was a convicted felon with a very shady history, I'm sure the Bush's wouldn't had too much of a problem suing him....but alas, no libel suit was ever brought against anyone.
  16. benjamins

benjamins Cowboy

Just a commuted sentence....his life was ruined, but at least he didn't have to spend 30 months in prison.
  17. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Cowboy

If the allegations that Larry Sinclair made were false about Obama having oral sex and doing cocaine in limo with a guy, then why didn't the Obama team sue him? I'm sure the Obama team wouldn't have much of a problem suing him.... but, alas, no suit was ever brought against anyone.

Ergo, based on your logic, we should conclude that Obama not only likes cocaine as he has already admitted, but he also likes giving oral sex to men.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/250498

You see, your argument is a complete fail. Play these games and I will play them right back. salon, seriously? Garbage right there.

As I said, and as you can see - I too can play the Alinsky.
  18. Rixaroo

A/V Subscriber Rixaroo Wrangler

You liberals? When did I say Bush did cocaine? Even if he did I couldn't care less. People experiment with drugs, it's just a fact of life. But the fact of the matter is you did the exact same thing you are complaining about and now you are backtracking, and doing a poor job at it.
  19. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Cowboy

Please point out where I backtracked.

I'm laughing at you. A bunch of you are slinging pooh around and having it come right back and hit you in the face.

I differentiated and explained in detail the difference between facts and rumors.

I stated as a fact that Obama did cocaine.

I stated it is a rumor, and nothing more, that Bush did cocaine. Just like it is a rumor that Obama likes to give men hummers in limos.

I pity you if you fail to realize the difference.
  20. benjamins

benjamins Cowboy

I'd never heard of Larry Sinclair and the oral sex and limo thing until you brought it up.....and what the hell is digitaljournal.com???

So if a republican president is elected, what are you going to have to complain about and make up conspiracy theories about?