1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

The Pants-on-Fire President

Discussion in 'World News & Politics' started by osupride97, Mar 23, 2012.

1. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Deputy

What have I made up??? NOTHING!!! Conspiracy theories? Do you even know what that means or is?

Do you have reading comprehension issues???

Let's review, son, so maybe you can learn something (if you can actually comprehend it):

FACT: Obama used cocaine and marijuana regularly when he was younger.

RUMOR: George H. W. Bush used cocaine.

RUMOR: Obama likes to suck on pole in limos.

Do you understand now or am I still going WAYYYY over your head?

The level of ignorance from the left side on this board is astonishing!

2. Cimarron

Cimarron It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

This might be of use for some.... :)

[​IMG]

3. benjamins

benjamins Sheriff

Quite being such an asshole, it just makes any of your 'points' meaningless.

Obama has never tried to hide the drugs that he did in his youth, and I admire that. If George W Bush (George H W Bush was daddy) did the same thing, I would admire him for that too. I don't really care for people that make crap up and lie about their past. You son made stuff up to further you agenda earlier in this thread...that's pretty sad on your part. The conspiracy theories I was speaking about pertain to what you do in other threads, talking about how the media is working to keep the right down, crazy shit like that. Or how MSNBC put out bounties on people.

It seems like digital journal is just a place where citizen journalists can write stories, I think I'm gonna go on there and write about how (whatever the hell your name is) likes to do meth with strippers.

4. benjamins

benjamins Sheriff

The ring leader of AWESOME responses, evading questions and just saying whatever he wants to further the argument has returned.

5. Rixaroo

Rixaroo Cowboy A/V Subscriber

6. Cimarron

Unless I missed something he didn't say that at all....
    Can you point out where he started a rumor that Obama did crack?

7. Rixaroo

Rixaroo Cowboy A/V Subscriber

Second page of this thread. Here you go...

Your boy Barry O, though, talked about his use of the drug in his books. I believe he preferred the more "crack" variety, though.

8. Cimarron

Maybe you missed that?

9. benjamins

benjamins Sheriff

So saying 'I believe' before anything absolves you of rumor-mongering, huh?

Could I then say I BELIEVE Cimarron is a gay hooker, and since I put I BELIEVE in front it doesn't apply as a rumor?

10. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Deputy

My very point was to illustrate rumor.

But, you are incapable of comprehending that. Comprehension is obviously not one of your mental faculties.

Besides, cocaine is cocaine.

It is rumor that Bush did cocaine. There is no evidence to support the claim.

It is fact that Obama did (regardless if you call it blow, crack, white magic stuff, etc.)

So it is stupid for any obama loving liberal to continue to repeat that rumor about Bush. By doing so their hypocrisy is blatantly obvious for all to see.

11. benjamins

benjamins Sheriff

Seriously, get a grip. I did cocaine, and am fine with admitting it. But cocaine is not cocaine, there is a big difference in talking about snorting cocaine and talking about smoking crack (or shooting it, for that matter), Besides just the stigmas involved with each, it's a different high, it's a different feeling, it's a different addiction...which is why I never did, nor even entertained the idea, of smoking crack.

It's equally stupid for any Bush loving conservative to continue to report the rumor about Obama. By doing so their hypocrisy is blatantly obvious for all to see.

it goes both ways yo.

12. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Deputy

You still don't get it.

I'm glad that cocaine users like yourself can relate to Obama.

But, it isn't a rumor that Obama did cocaine. IT IS A FACT!

13. benjamins

benjamins Sheriff

No one, including me, has ever said otherwise. He admitted to doing it, and while I don't support him as president, I admire the fact that he admitted to his youthful transgression. If you recall in this same thread, I said I would admire George W Bush if he had admitted the same too.

The part that IS NOT FACT, is that he did crack. I'm sorry son, but you are the one that doesn't seem to get it. No one disputes that FACT that he did cocaine. What is being disputed is your silly statement that you believe he did crack.

14. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Deputy

Again, Bush using cocaine IS NOT FACT. IT IS RUMOR! There is ZERO evidence of it. My God you are dense.

15. benjamins

benjamins Sheriff

Reading compression son.....if he had admitted to doing it, I would admire him too. Would it make you feel better to say if he had admitted to do meth, I would admire him for admitting your youthful transgressions rather this lying and trying to hide them?

16. rideemcowboys

rideemcowboys Deputy

Oh, like say, Obama admitting to smoking crack. I would admire him if he admitted that as well.

I'm done with you. You are either completely brainwashed or just plain stupid. No point in explaining to you simple things like definitions of RUMORS and FACTS.

17. benjamins

benjamins Sheriff

Really, get a grip on reality. I don't think Bush did cocaine...and honestly, I don't really care. Once a candidate starts admitting to, or being accused of, doing acid and Xtacy, crank, meth, herion or crack...then I'll start taking notice.

All I was stating is that I admire politicians (unlike our boy Billy C.) who try to dance around and lie about what they've done.

Good bye.

18. Cimarron

I'm still waiting for more information on this revelation that Libby got a pardon from Bush.

MSteph57 likes this.
  19. PlatypusJojo

PlatypusJojo Mysterious as the dark side of the moon A/V Subscriber

20. Cimarron