THE SCHEME!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Dan Wetzel, who's followed this & written about it for Yahoo Sports, summed it up nicely: "we have this massive FBI investigation into something we all know is rampant in college basketball, & all we got out of it was a movie." (paraphrasing)

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
I'm sure a lot of that was biased toward the main guy (Dawkins) and makes him look better than he deserved. Although, damn, what a huge waste of resources. DOJ and FBI definitely screwed the pooch on this one.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I'm sure a lot of that was biased toward the main guy (Dawkins) and makes him look better than he deserved. Although, damn, what a huge waste of resources. DOJ and FBI definitely screwed the pooch on this one.
I had hope for this investigation at one point, but Miller not even having to testify & than a guy like Will Wade keeping his job pretty much told us this was going nowhere.