Herp Derp The WVU thread of delusion.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 5, 2007
Tulsa, OK
____Yes__________. Nolaeer

BTW a trusted source at WVU said 12 games is now a dark horse, and 9 +1 and 9 +2 have different factions supporting them

FWIW, Texas favors 9 + 2

Since math obviously isn't a strong suit for Oklahoma State grads, let me help you:
9 conference games is 45 games total
1 non conference home game for all 10 teams is 55 games total
Need two more games to get to 57
I would caution against phrases like “since math obviously isn’t a strong suit for Oklahoma State grads” when you are posting on an Oklahoma State fan board.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
____Yes__________. Nolaeer

BTW a trusted source at WVU said 12 games is now a dark horse, and 9 +1 and 9 +2 have different factions supporting them

FWIW, Texas favors 9 + 2

Since math obviously isn't a strong suit for Oklahoma State grads, let me help you:
9 conference games is 45 games total
1 non conference home game for all 10 teams is 55 games total
Need two more games to get to 57
You should tell the Big12 office about your math. They must have missed it.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...ludes-9-conference-games-1-nonconference-game

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
If you dont like this one, you dont bleed Cowboy blood.
Definitely going with the football pic I posted before. Yes, there's some schadenfreude there, but that's kind if the point of these bets.

To be gentle about it, we didn't specify a timeframe and it probably doesn't need to be permanent. Three months seems appropriate (gets us well into football season if it happens this fall).

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
To be gentle about it, we didn't specify a timeframe and it probably doesn't need to be permanent. Three months seems appropriate (gets us well into football season if it happens this fall).
YOU are part of the wussification of America. He needs to be using the football pic for a full year - otherwise, he'll never learn his lesson!

Sep 9, 2013
If you think an avatar of OSU beating a DH coached WVU football team gives me pause, you're quite mistaken.
Even Kansas managed to beat DH.

I would've thought youd liked the best OSU wrestler in history, since the Cowboys are much more of a wrestling school than football, but have it your way. I honor my bets. And lol at the empty seats in the background. Maybe i should find you a better pic since you didnt put much effort into it.

And, Ill leave it up until WVU beats Oklahoma State in football or wrestling. Unless WVU doesnt play OSU this year, then it comes down. Found you a much better pic of J washington in a full stadium with wvu defender in background.

Last edited:

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
If you think an avatar of OSU beating a DH coached WVU football team gives me pause, you're quite mistaken.
Even Kansas managed to beat DH.

I would've thought youd liked the best OSU wrestler in history, since the Cowboys are much more of a wrestling school than football, but have it your way. I honor my bets. And lol at the empty seats in the background. Maybe i should find you a better pic since you didnt put much effort into it.

And, Ill leave it up until WVU beats Oklahoma State in football or wrestling. Unless WVU doesnt play OSU this year, then it comes down. Found you a much better pic of J washington in a full stadium with wvu defender in background.
You better leave it at beating us in football because WVU beating us in wrestling isn't happening for at least the next several years.

Sep 9, 2013
You better leave it at beating us in football because WVU beating us in wrestling isn't happening for at least the next several years.
Did you think a WVU wrestler would pin Greer? WVU is trending upwards. They are getting some good kids, both out of high school and transfers.

You are right that atm, comparing rosters, WVU has no shot this fall. But who knows what covid may do? WVU may have it's entire team ready, and the Cowboys may have several out to covid.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater

I didn't think Piccinnini would beat Lee, needless to say pin him. Didn't think Buster Douglas had a chance against Tyson. Fluke things happen sometimes.

I'll wager you'll never see Geer get pinned by him again. Adams is good and may beat him, but he won't pin him. I'll wager a Sam's size tub of M&M's on that.

I will also wager an avatar change, you pick mine if you win and I'll pick yours if I win, for a period of one calendar year, that WVU will not beat OSU in any wrestling dual for the next four years. That is 20-21, 21-22, 22-23, and 23-24 seasons. If they only wrestle three times, or two times, or one time in this time period, that is just how it worked out. WVU will be on the losing end each and every time, covid roster or not.

It will take a while to play out, but I'm that confident.

Whatta you say? @Nolaeer

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2013
Picture of guys who played during the Spanish Flu in 1918! doubt you heard them demanding cash and other social justice changes. Last post until WVU plays Cowboys in football. gluck.

1596743842140.png

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Picture of guys who played during the Spanish Flu in 1918! doubt you heard them demanding cash and other social justice changes. Last post until WVU plays Cowboys in football. gluck.

View attachment 84567
1) Was there a 2.6 billion dollar TV rights deal at the time of this picture?

2) I will concede that they may not have been concerned with cell phone video capturing a policeman kneel on a black man's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds.