Things I appreciate during the Coronavirus pandemic

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I just received a notification that the Latter Day Saints want to tell me about another Gospel of Jesus Christ and due to the Coronavirus pandemic they'll stay at least 6 feet off my porch.

I appreciate that.

I'm still not opening the door.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I just got a notification from Dunkin Donuts stating that due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the hole in my donuts will now be 30% larger in order to increase social distancing.

I appreciate that.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I just got a notification that because of the Coronavirus pandemic, Vizio will allow me to continue to change the volume on my TV without touching it.

I appreciate that. I mean, that is like so much better than it was in the 70s when we had to walk all the way across the room to adjust the volume on the TV.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I just got a message from Quicken/Intuit that said that due to the Coronavirus pandemic they are working with the WHO and CDC to make sure that my checkbook software is virus-free.

I appreciate that.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I've been passing the time training my dogs in "social distancing". But the hours (and now hours and hours) of training ALL.GOES.OUT.THE.WINDOW as soon as I open the cabinet that contains the treat jar. :facepalm:

#class5clingers

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I just got an email from my waste management company telling me that, to help out during the Coronavirus pandemic, I should put my trashcans on the curb the night before pickup.*

I appreciate that.

*True story

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I’m no longer considered a hermit but a expert social distancer.

I appreciate the positive spin Coronavirus has given my lifestyle.

Aug 16, 2012
I've been passing the time training my dogs in "social distancing". But the hours (and now hours and hours) of training ALL.GOES.OUT.THE.WINDOW as soon as I open the cabinet that contains the treat jar. :facepalm:

#class5clingers
Have had no issues with my cat. Hope she is still up there somewhere. Food disappears but it could be the dog for all I know.