TTech QB Bowman “Out Several Weeks”

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 18, 2009
That is a lot that has to go right before then. Plus, we've had nightmare scenarios with backups aplenty.
This is exactly what went through my head. I’d rather play QB1 any day for any school that face a back up. Especially a 3rd string back up that used to play WR or long snapper or some crap like that. Might as well give the guy a Heisman after we play that dude.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
This is exactly what went through my head. I’d rather play QB1 any day for any school that face a back up. Especially a 3rd string back up that used to play WR or long snapper or some crap like that. Might as well give the guy a Heisman after we play that dude.
I hear you, but at least we’d have a few weeks of tape to gameplan against the backup. I think our biggest issues have been with unknown backups brought in during our game or the game just before.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Now get to work and find some injury updates for our team.

Please.