Tucker Carlson is Fake News

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
CNN is obsessed with Tucker. Assume due to dominance over their ratings. This “story” is still listed as a main headline on CNN’s website.
It was not Tucker, but someone on his staff. Meanwhile, CNN completely dropped the Detroit police shooting once that video was released and it was apparent the man shot at police first.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
CNN is obsessed with Tucker. Assume due to dominance over their ratings. This “story” is still listed as a main headline on CNN’s website.
It was not Tucker, but someone on his staff. Meanwhile, CNN completely dropped the Detroit police shooting once that video was released and it was apparent the man shot at police first.
The real story on that was the public outcry about police brutality even after the truth came out.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Ohh sadly that isn't true and there are many many many people who hang on his words
David Duke is an egomaniac that only says and does things so that his face and words are plastered all over the left-wing media. And because he feigns support for Trump (I really doubt he does), the left wing media won't ignore him like he deserves.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The first part of this is what I was referring too.
View attachment 83177
He's only saying they are part of the base. Including vandals, but to a greater extent those that encourage violence against the people or ideas that they disagree with. Look how pervasive cancel culture is among the left. So much so, that they are eating their own. Many intellectuals, and comedians are trying to fight back recently because it's gotten so out of hand.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
His and all of those evening shows on the 24/7 news channels are not news, they're commentary. I just don't get why people can't understand that.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
His and all of those evening shows on the 24/7 news channels are not news, they're commentary. I just don't get why people can't understand that.

Or why people don't understand that news channels & websites have to drive content 24/7/365.

The breathless hyperbole that's constant today would have some of my JB teachers rolling over in their graves.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Investigation shows that Tucker's lead writer Blake Neff had been posting on racist web forums as recently as the end of June. Neff once said that everything Tucker reads he wrote or approved for Tucker.

In a post titled "Would you let a N***** (not redacted on the site) give you Lasik for 50% discount"
He responded.."I wouldn't let an Asian give me Lasik for free, so no"

He also attacked Mormons and immigrants in his posts

Investigation also shows many of the topics he was posting on in homophobic, racist, and sexist forums were topics he had written into Tucker Carlson's monologues

Fox News has condemned his postings.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...lson-writer-resigns-racist-social-media-posts