1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Tulsa this weekend

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by ostater2319, Jun 14, 2012.

1. ostater2319

ostater2319 Deputy

I'll be in Tulsa this weekend for a wedding (from Houston)......where can I find the best selection of Thunder shirts? The one I have is getting a little worn out.....need some new ones. Anyone know of a place that sells orange ones by any chance? Don't particularly want the "Champions" one.

2. OrangeForever

OrangeForever I'm a GREAT guy, by the way. A/V Subscriber

You just go check out Academy or Dick's, but honestly, there's hardly a retailer in Tulsa that isn't selling Thunder apparel at the moment.

Another good place to check might be a store on Brookside called Must Stash. Their selection is a bit more... what's the word... "unique" than the ones you'd probably find at any of those chain retailers.

And, if all you want is just an orange one, look for a Shell station. Might sound a bit hokie, but they're selling Thunder shirts outside all of them. I picked up an orange one that says "Run OKC" (a la Run DMC) the other day.

3. ostater2319

ostater2319 Deputy

Thanks....would never have thought of Shell. Orange would just be the best fit in my wardrobe. :D

4. PokeVille

PokeVille . A/V Subscriber

What's the Must Stash place on Peoria? my wife got a couple of pretty cool Thunder shirts there. Although, I think they are possibly unlicensed so they won't have any official logos. Look like good quality material though and they told my wife they generally make a shirt and once it sells out they make something different. So it will likely be a little more unique.