Tulsa wins over UCF

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Oregon State also playing pretty good tonight. they are 4-4 after winning their last two (Cal and Zona) and have Washington in Corvallis tonight. nice people and nice town...enjoyed that trip and we played great that night.

Feb 3, 2011
T-Town
Nice win by Tulsa. Boomer's footwork is sometimes goofy, he needs to work on that but IMO, and I've been saying it for a while, I think he's a better QB than Smith. Smith couldn't recognize a blitz is coming, his peripheral vision is 20/1000, if they told him ahead of time.

Feb 3, 2011
T-Town
Oregon State also playing pretty good tonight. they are 4-4 after winning their last two (Cal and Zona) and have Washington in Corvallis tonight. nice people and nice town...enjoyed that trip and we played great that night.
I told some yokels on PFB that Oregon State is going to be a better team this year right after we played them. Almost all was going on about how terrible they are. They could finish .500 which would be an improvement.