Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Man begins yelling "Heil Hitler, Heil Trump" at Intermission of a performance of Fiddler on the Roof in Baltimore last night.

This caused a panic and people begin to flee fearing he was about to start shooting

https://twitter.com/scottbix/status/1063053060254130177

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Man begins yelling "Heil Hitler, Heil Trump" at Intermission of a performance of Fiddler on the Roof in Baltimore last night.

This caused a panic and people begin to flee fearing he was about to start shooting

https://twitter.com/scottbix/status/1063053060254130177
Just asking.Could one consider this person a Republican Trump supporter? Part of a white nationalist movement fomented by Trumps rhetoric? Do words have meaning?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Just asking.Could one consider this person a Republican Trump supporter? Part of a white nationalist movement fomented by Trumps rhetoric? Do words have meaning?
It could be a Trump supporter or it could be a liberal activist pretending to be a Trump supporter. Until we know for sure, id say both are possible, like Schrodingers cat. Whichever it is, the man is an idiot.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I don't know but it's certainly possible. I realize you have blinders on, but FYI there have been a crap ton of "incidents" the last two years that turned out to be Dems trying to make Trump supporters/Reps look bad.
I can't tolerate Fox News to really know what crap they are peddling. Please feel free to list a few actual cases.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I hear ya. The man pales in comparison to all the other Presidents who've worked to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula.

Don't know what the guy's thinking, starting a dialog & all.
Really, what's changed except Trump giving credibility to Kim regime by treating him as a near equal? Bromance?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Do you honestly expect 50+ years of that regime to change overnight? Do you not believe a dialog is a place to start?
Dialogue yes, between negotiators with written and verifiable mandates. When those are met, and tangible progress is made then Presidential meetings. Trump gave Kim the respect he and his family have desired for years for nothing by comparison imho. But that's water under the bridge.