Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
online Editor in Chief of Empire Magazine tweeted this last night

View attachment 72638
When people talk about civil war, this is the only way I can imagine it. There are no uniforms or territorial boundaries. It will be an information war. Those journalists are the targets. And maybe even the targeters. Won't matter if they tell truth or not. Because half the people won't believe them what ever they may report.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
E894CD31-A6E5-4025-9566-C03D1EFD0B07.jpeg

Several comments. How did Barry come up with $15 million to buy this place? Yes, I am aware of home mortgages, but still. Also, this particular location is one of those that is supposed to be under water in 12 years due to climate change, so it would appear as though Barry isn’t so concerned about that issue at the moment. What changed?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Because heaven forbid we assume he might be cracking a joke... Nope, every damn word out of Trumps mouth must be a literal genuine thought... :rolleyes:
No shit...they twist every comment until they have horns and a pitchfork in Trumps hands. They wouldn't even have a job unless Trump had been elected. CNN...cartoon news network

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Several comments. How did Barry come up with $15 million to buy this place? Yes, I am aware of home mortgages, but still. Also, this particular location is one of those that is supposed to be under water in 12 years due to climate change, so it would appear as though Barry isn’t so concerned about that issue at the moment. What changed?
Appears Michelle saved comrade barack a lot of money with her little herb garden.