Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1184930992227663872
Five years ago, 16 three and four star generals and admirals told us global warming was a national security threat and a major cause of aggravating tensions among nations. Apparently, Barry isn’t too worried, dropping that $15 million on a beach front house in an area that should be under water by now, according to some old Al Gore predictions.

Patron

Wrangler
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Obama is going to build a dike and a massive wall around his property, he will get a massive donation from the Clinton foundation, Joe‘s son Hunter, Soros and Jeff Bezos. At@t the parent of CNN is good for a billion or two, a couple of speeches in Russia will provide a little more.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
You are going to boil his entire career down to this statement?
Pretty much, tells me everything I need to know about his foreign policy decisions. If you think a corrupt admiral willing to sell arms to terrorist to create a civil war so we have an excuse to bring in our troops deserves more respect you got issues. Wonder if he has fingerprints on all the arms a bunch of idiots sold to the Mexican drug cartels.
So yeah screw that prick and every other corrupt prick in DC profiting of the blood of our best and brightest.