Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 23, 2010
There isn't a single person in this country that should be ok with custom $5000 pens being used by our politicians for anything. Take a long look in the mirror....if this doesn't piss you off, guess what...YOU are the problem.
Is there anywhere that has reported that's the cost of the pens other than Twitter randos? I couldn't find it after a cursory search.

Aug 16, 2012
Is there anywhere that has reported that's the cost of the pens other than Twitter randos? I couldn't find it after a cursory search.
What are the odds on the pens being what delayed handing over the articles. Could not get the order fulfilled in time so Pelosi had to wait until the shipment came in.

Then she looked like a 6-year-old at her first grade school valentine's party running around to make everyone had one.

Nov 23, 2010
What are the odds on the pens being what delayed handing over the articles. Could not get the order fulfilled in time so Pelosi had to wait until the shipment came in.

Then she looked like a 6-year-old at her first grade school valentine's party running around to make everyone had one.
Who knows. I'd be relatively surprised if her office doesn't have a stock of monogrammed pens on hand.

It's no more or less embarrassing than the Republicans having to redo their pens for Clinton's impeachment because they misspelled United.