Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I had acquaintances going full meltdown on FaceBook over this gun rights rally. They went even as far as to claim MLK Jr. was assassinated with an Assault Rifle. Its funny when they try to re-write history to fit a narrative.
If you really want to see them melt down tell them if MLK were alive today, he'd probably be wearing a MAGA hat.
And wearing a gun.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
And how the heck does she plan on the government paying for her Green New Deal?...
Haven't you read Modern Economic Theory thats what AOC follows. Just print it, since we are using faux currency it doesn't matter. Very rough summary of the theory but you get the gist. Honest to goodness this is the economic theory they are teaching in some of the more liberal colleges today.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Haven't you read Modern Economic Theory thats what AOC follows. Just print it, since we are using faux currency it doesn't matter. Very rough summary of the theory but you get the gist. Honest to goodness this is the economic theory they are teaching in some of the more liberal colleges today.
Modern Monetary Theroy

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
I’ve posted it here before but I had an Econ professor at ou that taught this monetary theory as well, he used it to explain why our debt didn’t matter. When I pointed out the pitfalls, probably in a less than professional manner ;), the guy was a fool, he asked me to not return to class.
I could get notes from others and take tests but I wasn’t welcome back in his classroom. It’s an idiotic theory.

Last edited: