Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 23, 2010
Joe Rogan is the top trending topic thanks to Bernie putting out a video of his endorsement. It's fascinating reading. For context, Rogan's interview of Bernie has 10 million views on Youtube alone whereas the CNN townhalls all averaged about a million viewers.

https://twitter.com/Orbitron11/status/1220709561830690816?s=20

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Joe Rogan is the top trending topic thanks to Bernie putting out a video of his endorsement. It's fascinating reading. For context, Rogan's interview of Bernie has 10 million views on Youtube alone whereas the CNN townhalls all averaged about a million viewers.

I've never actually seen an interview with Bernie. I've seen people ask him questions and let him banter about nonsense not even related to the question many times. But never an interview where they make him answer questions.

Nov 23, 2010
I've never actually seen an interview with Bernie. I've seen people ask him questions and let him banter about nonsense not even related to the question many times. But never an interview where they make him answer questions.
I didn't listen to him on Rogan. Everything he says is pointless because his only plan to get anything done is to get everyone fired up enough to put pressure on McConnell to pass his agenda. Of all the pie in the sky dreams he has, this one takes the cake.

Jul 22, 2011
I'm just sitting here eating my DMT-laced breakfast elk after I finished running 6 miles of hills in preparation for my brazillian jiu jitsu match this Sober October and I'm still not interested in voting for Bernie.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX

Joe says he would like to see Bernie win for his social issues but doesn't like his economic policy and doesn't want a bigger gov't. Not sure how you can support Bernie if you are against the thing he really wants most of all.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Joe says he would like to see Bernie win for his social issues but doesn't like his economic policy and doesn't want a bigger gov't. Not sure how you can support Bernie if you are against the thing he really wants most of all.
Like going to a restaurant and ordering a steak that you know is sh*t just because you like their steak sauce...