Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Wonder what the doctor versus health insurance paper pusher ratio is?
Steross has posted it a couple of times. It's skyrocketed since processing insurance was forced on medical providers. I can still remember when I was young and you had to do your own insurance paperwork and filing. Half the time I'd say screw it cause it wasn't worth the headache over 40 or 50 bucks.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
LOL politics isn't everything.

David Burge

@iowahawkblog

Brooks apologizes, will now wear jersey of former Oklahoma State star Chuck Hitler
Good grief people are dumb.

This just in. There is more than one person in this country with the last name Sanders. Of course Garth did support Hillary last time so if you needed an excuse not to buy his albums, you already had it.

Jul 22, 2011
Good grief people are dumb.

This just in. There is more than one person in this country with the last name Sanders. Of course Garth did support Hillary last time so if you needed an excuse not to buy his albums, you already had it.
It will be interesting to see how many of the uber-rich (like Garth) jump on Sanders' Maoist bandwagon. Bernie, not Barry.