Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oldguy

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2008
“As we talk about a white supremacist terrorist like Donald Trump remember that we live in a city that is largely liberal white supremacists. So, when you say ‘Fuck Donald Trump, make sure you say Fuck Eric Garcetti’” - @docmellymel "

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I'm confused, Does a transgender queer lesbian have a penis or a vagina?
So I'm going to take a stab at this just so I can kind of figure out maybe if I have a good idea of what is going on. Basically this is a man who identifies as a woman and may or may not have had hormone treatment and or a surgery to remove his penis. But also likes women and thus is a lesbian.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So I'm going to take a stab at this just so I can kind of figure out maybe if I have a good idea of what is going on. Basically this is a man who identifies as a woman and may or may not have had hormone treatment and or a surgery to remove his penis. But also likes women and thus is a lesbian.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
That pretty much covers it. I have just ordered berkenstocks to complete my newly discovered status.