Typical DIM - Biden; We choose truth over facts !!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Confusion at the Iowa State Fair? Biden says ‘we choose truth over facts'

It has been an unsteady week for Democratic presidential primary frontrunner Joe Biden when it comes to onstage appearances.

The former vice president’s travails appeared to continue on Thursday while on the stump at the Iowa State Fair, where he seemed to mix up his words during a speech to fairgoers.

“We choose science over fiction,” Biden said. “We choose truth over facts.”

ALSO - Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before," but later corrected himself, according to a pool report. Biden seemingly confused Houston for El Paso and Michigan for Ohio when speaking to donors about the shootings.

In May, Biden confused former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who left office in 1990, with then-Prime Minister Theresa May.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
Confusion at the Iowa State Fair? Biden says ‘we choose truth over facts'

It has been an unsteady week for Democratic presidential primary frontrunner Joe Biden when it comes to onstage appearances.

The former vice president’s travails appeared to continue on Thursday while on the stump at the Iowa State Fair, where he seemed to mix up his words during a speech to fairgoers.

“We choose science over fiction,” Biden said. “We choose truth over facts.”

ALSO - Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before," but later corrected himself, according to a pool report. Biden seemingly confused Houston for El Paso and Michigan for Ohio when speaking to donors about the shootings.

In May, Biden confused former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who left office in 1990, with then-Prime Minister Theresa May.
Is this the same Joe Biden who was kicked out of law school for cheating (plagiarism)?
Who was allowed back in law school next year?
Who was later accused of plagiarism when he later ran for office?
Who got his law school record of cheating expurged from their records?
Who was reported to like swimming in the Presidents Pool naked while
female secret service members guarded him?
Is this the same Joe Biden running for President of the United States?

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I'm pretty sure it was "top news" on Google when Trump mistook Dayton for Toledo... But yeah, different states? That's cool.

Jul 22, 2011
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1159631109677867009
Biden leads the pack 2 to 1, largely due to the fact that he has the vast majority of black support. Joe has an Obama halo over his head so this won't even register as a gaffe. To democrats, "poor" and "black" are synonyms.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
#1 Trump America First

#1 Biden DNC first, Biden 2nd, Pelosi and friends 3rd, lamp shades at a party 4th....
I understand the statement America 1st. I agree the leader of America, should put America 1st.
What are some specific policies that has put America 1st? And How would this differ from Joe Biden?

Oct 30, 2007
I hope he doesn't scew up too bad between now and the primaries. I would prefer to see Trump win a second term, but I would definitely take Biden over Warren or Sanders if he doesn't.

Oct 30, 2007
What are the top 5 differences between Trump and Biden policywise?
1. Biden has said that he would nearly double the capital gains tax rate.
2. He wants to undo the corporate tax rate cuts, and set them back to the highest in the world.
3. He wants to raise income tax rates.
4. He wants to make healthcare a right for all - paid for by the wealthy.
5. He would likely go back to the status quo with China.

Trump did a great job of creating an environment where the economy could thrive. 2018 was the best year we've had economically in more than a decade. We had that success in spite of a trade war, and widespread economic slowdown throughout much of Europe. China had their worst year in nearly 3 decades, and Germany narrowly avoided going into recession. Biden's policies would likely have the opposite effect. Raising taxes across the board would likely push us into a recession if we aren't already there by the election.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I understand the statement America 1st. I agree the leader of America, should put America 1st.
What are some specific policies that has put America 1st? And How would this differ from Joe Biden?
huh? Every Trump policy helps Americans.

No Biden policy helps Americans.

It's really that simple.

Trump helps the people with all policies

Biden helps himself and his cronies with all of his policies

All of them.

Pick a policy (from either or both), and we'd all be happy to explain them for you.

Aug 16, 2012
The most significant "broad brush" difference is that Trump acts on behalf of America as a whole. Policies may marginally impact small factions in a negative manner and many are unpopular to special interests, but as a whole, it is a net gain for the US. Usually a significant net gain from an economic and nationalism perspective.

Biden on the other hand, and quite frankly, all Dem candidates and legislators, place said special interests first and foremost . They overtly pander to these groups at the expense of the majority, and without regard for how these positions will be financed and impact everyone outside of these groups.