Tyreek Hill under investigation (update, no charges)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
An article I read this morning inferred that the child had been removed from the home. I am going to bet that there is more going on than Tyreek being a batterer of girlfriend and child. If SHE is abusing the child, he may be staying with her trying to protect him, knowing that usually the mother gets custody.
When he was at OSU the word was that she was a bit looney.

Aug 16, 2012
With no disrespect to the potential abuse, but who followed him around for 11 minutes in a foreign country's airport recording his conversation, being close enough to have that kind of clarity? It almost sounds like one of them, presumably her, was intentionally recording it which if the case, puts a whole new light on what she was saying.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I listened to the recording. He's an abusive a-hole with freakish athletic talent. I hope he enjoys his career selling bootleg CD's.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2008
The Water
So the child is safe and not with the parents right? I just can’t imagine how anyone could harm their own child. Breaks my heart that this child is already going through all this at such a young age.

Aug 16, 2012
I listened to the recording. He's and abusive a-hole with freakish athletic talent. I hope he enjoys his career selling bootleg CD's.
Him, Justin and Justin can get together and run rampant through the American Flag Football League against the likes of Michael Vick, Terrell Owens and hundreds of "if the coach only gave me a shot" players across the land. They would need a QB so maybe Johnny Football is not doing anything.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
So the child is safe and not with the parents right? I just can’t imagine how anyone could harm their own child. Breaks my heart that this child is already going through all this at such a young age.
I saw the pic of the kid with his cast standing with Spiderman and think about how excited my son was about Spiderman at that age. I just don't get it either. From hearing the recording this wasn't a lost temper moment, this is the way he thinks you raise a child. And keep a wife in line.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I saw the pic of the kid with his cast standing with Spiderman and think about how excited my son was about Spiderman at that age. I just don't get it either. From hearing the recording this wasn't a lost temper moment, this is the way he thinks you raise a child. And keep a wife in line.
Who makes a kid hold his arms out & then punches him in the chest?