UCLA Football Players demand a change

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 15, 2017
Texas
I didn't see ESPN jump up and down on this like they did Gundy. This happened on June 19th.

UCLA football players are demanding that a “third-party health official” be on hand for all football activities to see that protocols for COVID-19 are followed, saying they don't trust coach Chip Kelly’s program to act in their best interest

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
I didn't see ESPN jump up and down on this like they did Gundy. This happened on June 19th.

UCLA football players are demanding that a “third-party health official” be on hand for all football activities to see that protocols for COVID-19 are followed, saying they don't trust coach Chip Kelly’s program to act in their best interest
1. A couple of reasons - you are more sensitive to Oklahoma State Coverage than UCLA coverage, we all are here.
2. It was supplemented by local coverage. I assume you live in Oklahoma/ Texas. I don't watch the local news where I live in Los Angeles, but I did hear a blip about it on NPR.
3. Mike Gundy has a reputation of going out of his way to antagonize the press.
4. Mike Gundy publicly drew a line in the sand about reopening, and the journalists gravitate to the irony of a story.