Uniform Prediction Week 3

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

the truth

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2004
I would rather they where a white helmet as it's a 2:30 game during the heat of September. Which brings up a point, never play a day game in Oklahoma during the first 4 games.

May 26, 2012
Weren't you predicting 6 wins, maybe 7 wins max for this team, now expecting blowout wins? Michigan State only beat them by 21 at home.
Sure was. You have a great memory. Michigan state has a terrible offense. Nothing has changed since for my number of wins pick. TU is horrible. And FYI, Sanders looked terrible in the first half Saturday night.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Sure was. You have a great memory. Michigan state has a terrible offense. Nothing has changed since for my number of wins pick. TU is horrible. And FYI, Sanders looked terrible in the first half Saturday night.
I'm not going to mess with ya, but I think your win total is seriously low...the next three/four weeks will certainly tell us for sure...but I'm hoping we still have no losses in four weeks...certainly don't expect a loss Saturday and I think Texas is overrated as always...Tulsa, actually, might be a challenge as they are good defensively...but I think the fact Sanders wasn't totally on, and our desire to be vanilla in the last game...will actually help us be better offensively in this weekends contest. I think we win by 17 this weekend in Tulsa and 7 in Austin next weekend.

May 26, 2012
I'm not going to mess with ya, but I think your win total is seriously low...the next three/four weeks will certainly tell us for sure...but I'm hoping we still have no losses in four weeks...certainly don't expect a loss Saturday and I think Texas is overrated as always...Tulsa, actually, might be a challenge as they are good defensively...but I think the fact Sanders wasn't totally on, and our desire to be vanilla in the last game...will actually help us be better offensively in this weekends contest. I think we win by 17 this weekend in Tulsa and 7 in Austin next weekend.
As I have said before, I hope we go undefeated, but I just don’t have a good feeling about it. Playing 3 down lineman is a disaster on defense.