Viirus related music parodies

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 14, 2005
Edmond Oklahoma
Theres been some pretty cool and funny rewrites of famous songs about what we've all been going through these days. Here's a pretty good one I heard today.

Coronavirus Rhapsody (queen)

https://youtu.be/lr_tEdQvFcc

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
When I clicked on @LandscapePoke ’s link it said video unavailable. So I copied the link, went to the site and viewed it. I shared it here and then my link worked while his still didn’t work. I thought all was good. Now neither one works for me. I don’t understand the magic of that stuff. Obviously there is some black magic at work.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
When I clicked on @LandscapePoke ’s link it said video unavailable. So I copied the link, went to the site and viewed it. I shared it here and then my link worked while his still didn’t work. I thought all was good. Now neither one works for me. I don’t understand the magic of that stuff. Obviously there is some black magic at work.
Makes sense. I was like whaaa? when I saw your post.