1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Wanted: FOOTBALL TICKETS (4)

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by CowboyJohn, Mar 30, 2011.

1. CowboyJohn

CowboyJohn Wrangler

If anyone has tickets to OSU games they will not be able to use please contact me as I will buy 4 to any home game. Thanks!

Go Pokes!!!!

CowboyJohn
    918-691-4299
    jduffy@financialfederal.com

2. CPTNQUIRK

CPTNQUIRK I'm always ready for lunch! A/V Subscriber

In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
    I have heard that the OSU ticket office has some. Some of them don't require a donation either.

3. CowboyJohn

CowboyJohn Wrangler

Yes, I saw that they had some Cptnquirk... thanks. I can't make it to all the games though and I think they are just selling season tkts right now. Plus, I've had good luck getting good seats here so thought I'd try that first. Going to be an exciting season!!! Go Pokes!

4. CPTNQUIRK

CPTNQUIRK I'm always ready for lunch! A/V Subscriber

In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
    Buy the season tickets now and sell those you can't use. You might be able to make money on the deal, depending on which games you sell.

5. cactusjack

cactusjack Deputy

Now that they have moved the only other good home game beside goonville to thursday, there will be tons of Arizona tickets cheap from all our texas fans that can't miss work and come.

Makes sense to just pick up tickets now.

6. Intookst

Intookst Cowboy

I just upgraded to 4 seats and I really wish I would have waited another year because this years home schedule is terrible, so I am sure I will have several games to sell.

When it's closer to Sept, I will let you know what games are available, I have saved your email. I too am in TX and those Thurs night games are just too hard to make, so I know it will be available unless a miracle happens and I win the lottery and don't have to work anymore:D

GO POKES!!

7. Rush

Rush Deputy

Just sent you a PM.