Watson suspended from team

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 16, 2019
Punta Gorda, Florida
When the DA stated they would not even file charges and the original court date was postponed, I was hoping for a speedy resolution to the matter. With the plaintiffs attorney asking for subpoenas, this isnt going away.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Watson's attorney asked for the continuance because witnesses were out of town. That is not surprising considering it is the day before Thanksgiving break.
When the DA stated they would not even file charges and the original court date was postponed, I was hoping for a speedy resolution to the matter. With the plaintiffs attorney asking for subpoenas, this isnt going away.
While I hate the delay, the fact that Watson's attorney wants to make sure the witnesses are available might be a positive.

(I say this from the viewpoint of what is best for the basketball program and in light of charges not being filed. If he is guilty I want him gone asap.)