Wayfair Scandal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Wonder if those are altered? That is really strange. I mean, I'm sure there are $10K pillows in this world but they aren't gonna be on Wayfair.
Yeah, I don't know. I saw an OSU fan on Twitter say something about it, so I searched and the posts are shared are a lot of the top results.

I had NO CLUE about QAnon. Read the article. Sounds like people are being toyed with to me.

Oct 29, 2016
US
I'm at a loss for words. I've bitten my tongue over the disgust I've read in this section of the forum, but no more. Every single one of you people seriously need some mental health treatment. You are disgustingly making jokes over a very serious problem that devastates abused children. I'm gonna tell you something, you buffoons. I was abused as a child, as was my only sibling. You HAVE no freaking idea how utterly revolting you people are.

You sorry excuse of human beings are scum.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I'm at a loss for words. I've bitten my tongue over the disgust I've read in this section of the forum, but no more. Every single one of you people seriously need some mental health treatment. You are disgustingly making jokes over a very serious problem that devastates abused children. I'm gonna tell you something, you buffoons. I was abused as a child, as was my only sibling. You HAVE no freaking idea how utterly revolting you people are.

I'm very sorry you were abused. But, making fun of a conspiracy theory about a company's possible involvement in this disgusting activity is not "making fun of a serious problem" any more than making fun of the pentagon buying $600 toilet seats is making fun of soldiers that lost their lives in battle.

If there are any post on here or the millions of other places the Wayfair issue is being discussed that actually make fun of the children and not the company I would be right there with you. But, it is unrealistic to think that people won't discuss a news event on a message board in normal message board style because the underlying subject is concerning to you.

And calling people the names you just did is abusive, too, BTW.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

I was sexually abused too. You are overreacting.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I've seen where Wayfair says there were pricing errors and they have been corrected. The thing is, it wasn't just pricing errors. The items had the words "no passport required" in their descriptions... Personally I think they were hacked and then the hacker(s) released the information to 4chan to be disseminated.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I've seen where Wayfair says there were pricing errors and they have been corrected. The thing is, it wasn't just pricing errors. The items had the words "no passport required" in their descriptions... Personally I think they were hacked and then the hacker(s) released the information to 4chan to be disseminated.

Wait, wut?

Are you telling me there are things out there on the internets that are not true?

Are you serious?

:confused:

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Last edited:

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
No one said wayfair was selling these items it was merchants using their site to sell items. They have a marketplace like Amazon and every other major site. It was consistently the same vendors with the crazy descriptions. Could have been some 4chan guys setting up vendor accounts to troll much more likely than a hack. Also could have been some sort of money laundering through marketplaces. They have found the same thing on a lot of major sites marketplaces after this came out.