1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Weeden / Cooper Interview

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by OP 9000, Apr 30, 2012.

1. OP 9000

Staff A/V Subscriber OP 9000 Administrator

Might have to fiddle with the sound a bit, they weren't mic'd up.
  2. PokealypseNow

PokealypseNow Cowboy

Sure hope Coop is able to compete in practice and win a spot on the team. Seeing him and Weeden back together would be great - both for us Pokes and, I'd think, for the Browns.
  3. CoastieCowboy

CoastieCowboy Wrangler

The Browns got a steal with signing Coop as a free agent. He'll work his tail off.

I hope its enough to get him a spot on the team. His connection with Weeden is amazing. I've been watching last years games again. Seeing those 2 together will be awesome in Cleveland.
  4. Italiancowboy

Italiancowboy Cowboy

Could imagine if the Browns had picked Blackmon to go with Weeden and Cooper !
  5. WyomingCowboy86

WyomingCowboy86 Wrangler

Never thought I would be a Brown fan, but as they say "Never say Never".
    OrangeSailor and COWPOKE9902 like this.
  6. GoPokesPogue

GoPokesPogue Wrangler

Count me in as a Browns fan, my problem is I can't even remember the last time I saw a Browns game on TV, I hope I get to watch them play sometime.
  7. T-Town Poke

T-Town Poke Cowboy

Browns play at Dallas on Nov 18th. At least there is one game we will for sure see.
  8. RutherfordFan

RutherfordFan Cowboy

Yep, legit question. How often are the Browns on TV since I hardly see them.
  9. OStateMan

Banned OStateMan Banned

Who is "they"?.....and they said "never" twice.
    OrangeSailor likes this.
  10. CTeamPoke

A/V Subscriber CTeamPoke Wildcard

The Browns will probably only be on TV in Oklahoma when they play Dallas and KC. KC game will be on 12/9 at noon on CBS.

Or you could buy NFL Network.
  11. pokesinvegas02

pokesinvegas02 Cowboy

Like CTEAM said, don't count on it. I remember directtv doing a promo for nfl Sunday ticket though. May have to get that myself.
  12. Exit 174

A/V Subscriber Exit 174 Bird is the word.

I wish the NFL Sunday Ticket wasn't monopolized by DirecTV. I would gladly shell out the dough for it but: 1- I have had bad experiences with satellite tv in the past, and 2- I live in an apartment, no dishes allowed.
  13. wickerbill

wickerbill Cowboy

Sunday ticket is absolutely ridiculously priced, but being in an apartment doesn't automatically mean you can't get dish.

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/over-air-reception-devices-rule

Q: If I live in a condominium or an apartment building, does this rule apply to me?
    A: The rule applies to antenna users who live in a multiple dwelling unit building, such as a condominium or apartment building, if the antenna user has an exclusive use area in which to install the antenna. "Exclusive use" means an area of the property that only you, and persons you permit, may enter and use to the exclusion of other residents. For example, your condominium or apartment may include a balcony, terrace, deck or patio that only you can use, and the rule applies to these areas. The rule does not apply to common areas, such as the roof, the hallways, the walkways or the exterior walls of a condominium or apartment building. Restrictions on antennas installed in these common areas are not covered by the Commission's rule. For example, the rule would not apply to restrictions that prevent drilling through the exterior wall of a condominium or rental unit and thus restrictions may prohibit installation that requires such drilling.
  14. Exit 174

A/V Subscriber Exit 174 Bird is the word.

Our apartment complex specifically prohibits it. :thumbdown:
  15. Stillh2Odad

Banned Stillh2Odad Banned

anyone else think Coop looks like stifler in that still shot?
  16. wickerbill

wickerbill Cowboy

Read that link. They can't. It's a federal law. Of course they want you to think they can, but they can't prevent you from putting it on a balcony or porch, but that's only useful if it's facing the right direction.
  17. Noven

A/V Subscriber Noven Devil Incarnate

Get a PS3.
  18. CTeamPoke

A/V Subscriber CTeamPoke Wildcard

Yeah but it's better not to be the guy to fight that if you ever want stuff fixed if
    It's broken and all of that stuff. Apartment complex management, in my experience, would become total a-holes over something like that.
  19. wickerbill

wickerbill Cowboy

Maybe, but most of them won't make that big of a deal of it. In most places, apartments are competitive enough they don't want to lose a good tenant. I'm just really glad I don't have to live in an apartment anymore.