WH announces US removal from Syria...announces turning over all US held ISIS fighters to Syria

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
So the troops being pulled out of Syria are being redeployed to the region

View attachment 74083
I.... must be missing something because I don't really see anything wrong with that... It looks like he's trying to shift to hitting them where it hurts (their wallets).

Edit: I didn't see your edit before posting. That's the only part I was scratching my head on.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I.... must be missing something because I don't really see anything wrong with that... It looks like he's trying to shift to hitting them where it hurts (their wallets).
Except the ISIS fighters held in prisons in North Syria are being freed and the ISIS flag is now flying over villages in the North the US and Kurds once liberated

And Syria, the Kurds, and Russia struck up a deal today against Turkey which will only lead to more conflict and never ending war

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
We’ve talked about this before. During the second Iraq war here on this board we concluded that the mistakes were being weaponized. This idea of going in, create chaos, announce withdraw and watch it all smolder and burn for years to come. Only to have corporations from the allies come in and “clean” it up.

I like how it was phrased as a withdraw when Obama did it and it’s now phrased as a retreat. Funny how the media didn’t give two squirts to all the minorities that were massacred by isis to the degree we are hearing Kurdish stories. I certainly don’t remember them blaming the president then. To listen now, the greatest betrayal since Judas has happened. Maybe even greater.

Side note. These people aren’t stupid. The industrial military complex is making more money and hot spots than ever before. Do I really think it was Obama or Trump’s decision alone for these repositioning of our forces? Nope.

Last edited:

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Just a friendly reminder, only Congress has the authority to declare war on Turkey.
This just reminded me of foreseeing these events back in 86. Kind of.

Senior year high school, I asked the sociology teacher “if Iran attacked Turkey from behind, would Greece help?” He totally ruined my joke by using the hour explaining how that won’t happen.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
From the UAE media view...Pence, Congress, Mnuchin, and Pentagon working against Trump to reverse everything Trump gave Turkey in phone call

https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1183887265417879555?s=19

Patron

Wrangler
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Need to stay there for another 8-10 years, more E-5 and below to die and lose limbs for what. The Muslim middle-East has never been a peaceful place. Savy. The unlikely hero keeps doing heroic things and the Deepstate keeps exposing themselves.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Well we just bought (taxpayers) Russia two new bases in Syria

Saw another report from a famous Russian war correspondent who was reporting live from inside one of these bases last night and giving a tour of it to Russian viewers

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1184118039601700864?s=19