WH announces US removal from Syria...announces turning over all US held ISIS fighters to Syria

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1183355787462221824?s=19
i heard on NPR a clarification on the escaped ISIS supporters. There was a detention facility that had to be abandoned which led to the escape of: detained wives and children of suspected ISIS fighters. I think that point is being used to mislead.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Body bags, endless wars, great distress by Deepstate, what does that tell you?
Except the US isn't involved. Unless you think pulling out of Syria was a ruse to put us back into Syria? That's... pretty complicated. But I guess when everything's a conspiracy there is no end to what machinations 'they' are capable of, right?

This is a natural consequence of recklessly pulling out of a 'warm' zone. We created a vacuum when we left, everyone's going to try for influence over the region. Doesn't require any Deepstate scheming.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
in that it was a Youtube video?
US Ambassadors have been killed?
You guys took that quite literally. No to both, obviously. An administration's action/inaction has lead to a clusterfuck of epic proportions and US personnel coming under fire, either intentionally or unintentionally. Thank God none of them have been killed yet.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Report as of last night helicopters begin evacuating all US soldiers

And the day after US pulls boots from the Ground Syria and the Kurds strike a deal with Russia...against our NATO ally Turkey

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
You guys took that quite literally. No to both, obviously. An administration's action/inaction has lead to a clusterfuck of epic proportions and US personnel coming under fire, either intentionally or unintentionally. Thank God none of them have been killed yet.
this is big nothing. its just the result of a Youtube video.

Patron

Wrangler
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Endless Wars, poor American boys dead and mutilated, no big deal to the elite Deepstate.Over 2400 baby bodies found at Illinois Docs home aborted in South Bend, IndIana home of The esteemed Mayor Pete and the home of the fighting Irish no big deal. Prez Trump exposes these things shame on him..

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Report as of last night helicopters begin evacuating all US soldiers

And the day after US pulls boots from the Ground Syria and the Kurds strike a deal with Russia...against our NATO ally Turkey
And it will lead to a stalemate. All without the loss of American lives and treasure. Im sure it hurts the warmongers but they can go off themselves

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk