What Do You Guys Think About Your Photo Online?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I know we often wonder what the OSU fan posters look like.
IMG_4170.JPG

We often berate (GUILTY) each other because we really have nothing emotionally invested in a bunch of words and ideas being tossed around that may or may not be agreeable to the rest of us.

I'm just thinking we may find a better understanding of each other simply by showing a photo or two of our face either as OSU fans or from work or family shots.

I'd really like to be more familiar with the posters on this board and see that they are actually human beings because I have serious doubts about many of you. :laugh:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I know we often wonder what the OSU fan posters look like. View attachment 71270

We often berate (GUILTY) each other because we really have nothing emotionally invested in a bunch of words and ideas being tossed around that may or may not be agreeable to the rest of us.

I'm just thinking we may find a better understanding of each other simply by showing a photo or two of our face either as OSU fans or from work or family shots.

I'd really like to be more familiar with the posters on this board and see that they are actually human beings because I have serious doubts about many of you.
Which one is you?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Okay. I get it. You guys would rather not have your face on the WWW.
Probably don't want to scare anyone or out yourself as a real human.
So, let the anonymity continue. Trash on, brothers of the web.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I know we often wonder what the OSU fan posters look like. View attachment 71270

I'd really like to be more familiar with the posters on this board and see that they are actually human beings because I have serious doubts about many of you. :laugh:
Or, you may find one of those maniacs that has been waiting for a face like the one you post. Pass.