What others are saying about OSU football

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Oh gee, the nutless wonder is calling me out.

If you would notice I said "not much better" and they are not its just that simple.

They did have a large number of penalties, your own coaches said they did.

As for Coach Log going to the NFL, if coach brau can go anyone can. Success level doesn't seem to matter to the NFL

Hurts may improve, but he may not either. Remember he was playing a defense that lost players, and their best player by far.
Hurts may improve? LOL, he'll smoke the pokes

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Uh yeah Hurts is going to have 400 yards against lil bro this year. Murray and Mayfield did it, why not Hurts too?
That will be impressive, especially with all you OU schmo’s hanging on hi cock.
Listened to the media lately? Everybody is. This is what happens when you win handily and don’t struggle against Tulsa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Listened to the media lately? Everybody is. This is what happens when you win handily and don’t struggle against Tulsa.
Yep, Pokes better tighten up or the Horns will put half a hundred on pokes' D....unimpressive win over Tulsa.
Classic short sooner memory. It wasn't that long ago your boomies gave up like 40 to Tulsa.. in Norman!

Pokes didn't show up for one quarter of football and still cover. Tulsa only allowed 108 yards rushing to Mich St. Pokes ran for 300+. Sluggish games happen. I'm hoping to see the playbook open up on both sides of the ball. I don't think we can win at Texas this year if we have poor QB play.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Oddly enough, the 38 points given up to Tulsa was the most points the 2015 defense gave up to anyone that entire season. Including you guys! Remember the 58-23 beat down? I actually did forget about it. They’re all running together now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk