Where we post stories about how great this movement is doing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I realize the Tim Pool videos are long, but he is a very interesting character. He talks about a lot of things in each video. He is NOT remotely right wing. He calls out all kinds of people about lots of issues.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
I realize the Tim Pool videos are long, but he is a very interesting character. He talks about a lot of things in each video. He is NOT remotely right wing. He calls out all kinds of people about lots of issues.
Yes, because liberals name their podcasts and videos "Trump FINALLY Deploys Feds To Crush Crime Surge, New Polls Shows BLM Riots Lead To Trump Landslide". That just sounds centerist or left wing and screams "legitimate news source" doesn't it?

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Yes, because liberals name their podcasts and videos "Trump FINALLY Deploys Feds To Crush Crime Surge, New Polls Shows BLM Riots Lead To Trump Landslide". That just sounds centerist or left wing and screams "legitimate news source" doesn't it?
I know this will be hard for you, but the left isn't monolith. Just like the black vote isn't monolith. There are all kinds of people out there. Tim has ridiculed the left and the right, but his. biggest complaints of late have been the lawlessness, pathetic democratic leadership, and republican weakness is the face of all this. He's been going back and forth on whether he thinks Trump will win.

He is not a Christian. He has no use for republicans, as he sees them as weak. He hates the silencing of free speech that is going on with cancel culture. The previous video I linked is literally about that type of reform.

Dismissing him because he doesn't dismiss Trump is hysterical.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
I know this will be hard for you, but the left isn't monolith. Just like the black vote isn't monolith. There are all kinds of people out there. Tim has ridiculed the left and the right, but his. biggest complaints of late have been the lawlessness, pathetic democratic leadership, and republican weakness is the face of all this. He's been going back and forth on whether he thinks Trump will win.

He is not a Christian. He has no use for republicans, as he sees them as weak. He hates the silencing of free speech that is going on with cancel culture. The previous video I linked is literally about that type of reform.

Dismissing him because he doesn't dismiss Trump is hysterical.
No the left isn't monolithic. Tim Pool regurgitates right wing talking points which is why people on the right like him, as it confirms their bias. Just look at the videos youtube suggests when your watching him: they are all right wing channels. Again, who uses that much hyperbole in their titles? Only people with bias, and yes the extreme left does it too.

If you are wanting to hear a left wing perspective that is very well-thought and critical, check out Bret Weinstein. His recent appearance on JRE was really good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCzZp1J0v0

oldguy

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2008
No the left isn't monolithic. Tim Pool regurgitates right wing talking points which is why people on the right like him, as it confirms their bias. Just look at the videos youtube suggests when your watching him: they are all right wing channels. Again, who uses that much hyperbole in their titles? Only people with bias, and yes the extreme left does it too.

If you are wanting to hear a left wing perspective that is very well-thought and critical, check out Bret Weinstein. His recent appearance on JRE was really good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCzZp1J0v0
So your saying that Bret Weinstein confirms your bias...

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
No, he doesn't. Be he is authentic lefty, one that actually talks leftist talking points, not some rightwinger that claims otherwise. The fact that the lot of you cannot pick up on that fact is mind boggling. Is "Trump FINALLY Deploys Feds To Crush Crime Surge, New Polls Shows BLM Riots Lead To Trump Landslide" a clickbait title or not?

I don't agree with a decent amount of what Bret Weinstein says, but he is pretty smart and presents his ideas well. That is the point---to listen to intellectually honest people that don't agree with you, but challenge your ideas. Not some circlejerk.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
No, he doesn't. Be he is authentic lefty, one that actually talks leftist talking points, not some rightwinger that claims otherwise. The fact that the lot of you cannot pick up on that fact is mind boggling. Is "Trump FINALLY Deploys Feds To Crush Crime Surge, New Polls Shows BLM Riots Lead To Trump Landslide" a clickbait title or not?

I don't agree with a decent amount of what Bret Weinstein says, but he is pretty smart and presents his ideas well. That is the point---to listen to intellectually honest people that don't agree with you, but challenge your ideas. Not some circlejerk.
Except when you disagree with them and then you cancel them. Like your lot likes to do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk