Who has the best degree and makes the most money?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I have a Finance degree and am counting on global warming to solve this whole concern.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
It sounded like those people who find a way to work into the conversation that they are vegan.

I'm a vegan and I think the temperature will be below average that day.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Good exposure other than the 13 degree temp with blowing snow, I have an engineering degree and can see the future better than most.
I have an engineering degree and I was forecasting 13 degrees below on Saturday. Friday will work to our advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have an Engineering Technology degree and I will fix the details that you engineers didn’t foresee. I’ll wear my orange cold weather clothing and cheer for the Cowboys.

Feb 10, 2007
Mckinney, TX
I have an Engineering Technology degree and I will fix the details that you engineers didn’t foresee. I’ll wear my orange cold weather clothing and cheer for the Cowboys.
Wow...low blow. I'm a licensed structural engineer. I'll sit in my nice warm office while the peons work outside in the cold...and make waay less money than me..

Back to football...

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I have a Geography degree and will be sitting on some warm tropical beach at the bar drinking a cool Pina Colada while watching my Pokes beat the Horns on the big screen...

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I have an Animal Science/Biotechnology degree so I'll be transgenically modifying ALL of the turkeys to, once ingested, turn all of you guy's skin to a nice, glowing orange tone so that you'll all be wearing orange to the game no matter what. None of this "white out / black out" horsesh*t. :cursing:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I have an Animal Science/Biotechnology degree so I'll be transgenically modifying ALL of the turkeys to, once ingested, turn all of you guy's skin to a nice, glowing orange tone so that you'll all be wearing orange to the game no matter what. None of this "white out / black out" horsesh*t. :cursing:
Yes. First person to start a "Black Out Black Friday" campaign gets kicked in the peas.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
I have a computer science degree, and I am going to release the photos I discovered from Tom Herman's hacked phone three days before the game; including one with him in a compromising situation with a transsexual prostitute and Danny DeVito.

NTTAWWT.