Who thinks Yurcich is leaving?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cro

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
who, Briles? didn't you just throw him out as a possible OSU OC, not long ago?
Uhhh...I think the entire Briles family is a pile of crap. You probably have me confused with someone else.

If you truly think it's me, then by all means, screenshot where I said that. I was wanting Kingsbury, but we wasted time, and here we are.

Cro

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Uhhh...I think the entire Briles family is a pile of crap. You probably have me confused with someone else.

If you truly think it's me, then by all means, screenshot where I said that. I was wanting Kingsbury, but we wasted time, and here we are.
didn't say it was you for sure, i asked a question.......... take a deep breath and blow the sand out of your vag

Sep 16, 2004
DFW

Maybe I’m cynical (that would be news to me), but I never thought we had a shot at KK. I actually would have a hard time imagining him staying in the Big XII as an OC.

Jul 28, 2006
Yurcich isn’t linked to these jobs by anyone outside of Oklahoma media. It’s all fake news. Nobody wants him. Spare me the yards per game nonsense. He isn’t a good recruiter, developer, or play caller. He’s. Lousy OC.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Last edited:

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
The fact that Yurcich has not had any real interest from larger programs as an OC, or comparable to smaller programs as a HC is very telling. Gundy got what he wanted with this guy: an average to middling coach who can be easily controlled and kept on the ranch, so to speak.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
The fact that Yurcich has not had any real interest from larger programs as an OC, or comparable to smaller programs as a HC is very telling. Gundy got what he wanted with this guy: an average to middling coach who can be easily controlled and kept on the ranch, so to speak.
Yeah, that whole Alabama discussion was such a step down for him.

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
Doubtful. Now, him leaving to take over the Akron job that's right down the road from his hometown? I could see that.
The guy as much as I want him gone, Recruits good QB's (doesn't develop them) and puts up very impressive stats (but is widely predictable and terribly inconsistent). That's the statement I put up on the twitter feed about interest in the TN OC job without the qualifying statements.

PokealypseNow

You Can Dere-Lick My Footballs, Cap-E-Tan
Oct 15, 2008
Gundy's Rattlesnake Hunting Lease
Boy ain't that the truth.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
The guy as much as I want him gone, Recruits good QB's (doesn't develop them) and puts up very impressive stats (but is widely predictable and terribly inconsistent). That's the statement I put up on the twitter feed about interest in the TN OC job without the qualifying statements.
"but is widely predictable and terribly inconsistent"

LOL, I was about to say, if you didn't include that tidbit, I was going to call you out on that! Nice save, nice save. I respect your posts, and was about to say, you've decimated his play calling in the past.