1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Why Was My Thread Deleted?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by CampusCowboy, Oct 6, 2011.

1. CampusCowboy

CampusCowboy Cowboy

I made a thread titled "Holder is All About the Money" playing on the fact that people constantly complain about high ticket prices, etc.

Ubben posted in his blog the salaries of all the Big XII ADs and I posted a link to this blog in my initial post. I also included the list of salaries.

I'm not sure why it was deleted, because it was definitely OSU sports related.

If I posted too much information from the story and I needed to remove that, then that is fine. Remove the extra information and send me a PM telling me what I did wrong so I can avoid doing it again. If there is another thread pertaining to the subject, then delete mine and PM me a link to the other thread.

I just have a problem with a legitimate OSU sports thread getting completely deleted and nobody explaining to me why it was deleted.
  2. jaxdahl

Staff jaxdahl Incompetent Assassin for Hire

It got moved to the realignment subforum then deleted as a 'duplicate thread' (http://www.orangepower.com/threads/big-xii-ads-salary-by-rank.127923/) - FYI realignment stuff is supposed to go in that subforum but Big XII stuff besides realignment should be fine for the main sports forum. We'll instruct our new moderators on the correct course of action.