1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Woman kills 7 babies, packs them into boxes in garage

Discussion in 'World News & Politics' started by Binman4OSU, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Binman4OSU

Binman4OSU Federal Marshal

Utah have arrested a 39 yr old woman Meagan Huntsman in Utah. She is beleived to have had 7 babies between 1996 and 2006 and then killed the babies after they were born and then packed them into boxes in their garage.

Her ex-husband had just recently been released from prison and discovered one of the bodies while cleaning out the garage and called police. Police found 6 more bodies during the search.

DNA test are being ran on the children but it is believed that all belonged to the lady.

Police think all of the children belong to her husband but do not think the husband had any clue about her killing the children or ever being pregnant

The lady also had 1 teen and 2 other younger daughters living in the house with her and police said they do not believe her other children knew of what was going on in her home and didn't even know their mother was ever pregnant.

The neighbors who were interviewed around the home said none of them ever knew she was ever pregnant either.

The woman had moved out of the home a few years ago and had left her 3 daughters in the home to live by themselves.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/1...g-7-dead-babies-in-cardboard-boxes-in-garage/

2. Birry

Birry Territorial Marshal

I saw this story yesterday. Can you imagine being the people who found that? That's un-imaginable!!! My family cleans houses from time to time, and I always worry that we'll stumble across something like this. Some of the houses we cleaned were just insane, and you never knew what you'd come across.

What an insane thing.........so sad......and so......just.......I don't know.....

Also, how is it possible that nobody knew she was pregnant?

msq2 likes this.
  3. CocoCincinnati

CocoCincinnati Territorial Marshal

Her reproductive rights are none of our business.

drbwh likes this.
  4. bleedinorange

bleedinorange Territorial Marshal

Sounds like democrat supported late term abortion to me.

5. msq2

msq2 Territorial Marshal

Except that this has nothing to do with her reproductive rights. Reproductive rights would be while inside the womb. A distinction you are quick to ignore

6. RxCowboy

RxCowboy Has no Rx for his orange obsession. A/V Subscriber

She's a pro-choice hero! Post-birth abortion!

drbwh and Slugger926 like this.
  7. OSUCowboy787

OSUCowboy787 Sheriff

You mean post birth abortion?

8. Binman4OSU

Binman4OSU Federal Marshal

ugh...I usually don't jump into the prochoice or prolife issues...but this is absurd

steross likes this.
  9. CocoCincinnati

CocoCincinnati Territorial Marshal

I'm not ignoring a distinction, just pointing out that from my perspective, there is absolutely no difference between the two.

RxCowboy, drbwh and Slugger926 like this.
  10. StillwaterTownie

StillwaterTownie Territorial Marshal

You mean she sat at home a lot drawing welfare, except when she wanted to spread her legs?