Wuhan Coronavirus

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
The twitter videos coming out are horrendous. Beating dogs to death in front of the owners is gut wrenching. I’m thinking it’s out of frustration as I don’t see how it will help stop the virus. Will not post link.
Torturing animals is just part of daily life in China. They have no regard for animals. None.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Funny how people are so scared of this virus when it has killed so few, yet think nothing of the normal flu when it has killed over 14,000 this year alone...

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Funny how people are so scared of this virus when it has killed so few, yet think nothing of the normal flu when it has killed over 14,000 this year alone...
I can get a vax for the flu to mitigate it. Can't get that for covid-19 yet. that is what concerns me, well - also the fact the chinese are involved.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I can get a vax for the flu to mitigate it. Can't get that for covid-19 yet. that is what concerns me, well - also the fact the chinese are involved.
I got the flu shot in October. December 5 I was diagnosed with Type A and Type B flu at the same time. I was completely down for a solid week and still struggle with low energy. I am relatively healthy and 51 years old. I'm really glad to be on the rebound. Mitigate is the key word. I hope maybe the shot helped some but I'm not sure.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I got the flu shot in October. December 5 I was diagnosed with Type A and Type B flu at the same time. I was completely down for a solid week and still struggle with low energy. I am relatively healthy and 51 years old. I'm really glad to be on the rebound. Mitigate is the key word. I hope maybe the shot helped some but I'm not sure.
Seems like the shot worked perfectly. You got the flu, right?

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
You can't take the numbers at face value...that's the problem. China is arresting people speaking up about this and locking everyone down. There are rumors that the actually #'s of infected and deaths are much MUUUUUUCH higher.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX