Wuhan Coronavirus

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
This whole internet thing of saving every stupid thing someone decides to post really does haunt these knuckleheads doesn't it.

It's bipartisan, and it's unforgiving. I love it.
What it shows is that partisans complain not about whether the issue is a problem but because the other side did it.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I was making a joke about the Iranians.

Honestly I don't mind that he handed this off to Pence. I've seen people knock him for how he handled an HIV outbreak in Indiana and deservedly so. But a lot of that (and the concern we are now seeing) is politically motivated and I'm going to assume that won't be the case with any response here.

Jan 13, 2005
I was making a joke about the Iranians.

Honestly I don't mind that he handed this off to Pence. I've seen people knock him for how he handled an HIV outbreak in Indiana and deservedly so. But a lot of that (and the concern we are now seeing) is politically motivated and I'm going to assume that won't be the case with any response here.
That's the problem though. No matter which side of the aisle you are on all of these people are politically motivated.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
My wife and I were in the process of researching and planning a trip to Rome, Anzio Beach and Nettuno for our 25th anniversary in early May. Currently seeking other destinations but have no idea what the status of coronavirus may be like in any other place in two months either.
I’d suggest you celebrate in your back yard.

In a full face respirator and a tyvek suit.

But, that’s just me.

swamppoke

ole 3 putt.
A/V Subscriber
Feb 11, 2004
The Sand Shaker
My wife and I were in the process of researching and planning a trip to Rome, Anzio Beach and Nettuno for our 25th anniversary in early May. Currently seeking other destinations but have no idea what the status of coronavirus may be like in any other place in two months either.
I say go for it. Bargains galore for flight and lodging, most likely. ;)

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
So, I work at a place that sells safety equipment and PPE as associated products.

We had a dude that came in this afternoon and bought 2 half face charcoal respirators, 4 charcoal refills and a box of prefilters. 200 bucks worth. I happened to walk by, saw them on the counter, didn’t recognize him, and he was wearing slacks and a button down shirt, so I crack wise at him, “ya getting ready for the coronavirus?” He said “yeah, my wife & I are going to Ireland this weekend and we’re gonna wear them on the plane over and back.” “

Holy shit dude, I was kidding. You ever spend any time in a half face charcoal respirator? “

“No”.

“ Well, good luck wit dat”.

“Thanks”

So, I say to y’all again, holy shit.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
I lived in Germany for 5 years as a teenager. My wife has been to Italy/Greece/France several times and had been wanting to go to Germany. Finally she said we are going to Germany for our 25th anniversary.

April 2018, I took an Engineering job in Austria and beat her deadline by a year. She thinks I cheated.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I lived in Germany for 5 years as a teenager. My wife has been to Italy/Greece/France several times and had been wanting to go to Germany. Finally she said we are going to Germany for our 25th anniversary.

April 2018, I took an Engineering job in Austria and beat her deadline by a year. She thinks I cheated.
I have a great uncle that was killed during the Anzio Beach invasion and is buried in the cemetery in Nettuno. I have his billfold he had on him when he was killed and wanted to take it to his grave. None of my family has ever been to visit the site before. Still haven't ruled it out but will be paying close attention the next few weeks.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I have a great uncle that was killed during the Anzio Beach invasion and is buried in the cemetery in Nettuno. I have his billfold he had on him when he was killed and wanted to take it to his grave. None of my family has ever been to visit the site before. Still haven't ruled it out but will be paying close attention the next few weeks.
Thank you for your great uncle's sacrifice!

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Evidently the Hilter-stache helps prevent Coronavirus... Trump wants to stop the Coronavirus... Trump is Hitler!
View attachment 77902
This has been ALL over my google feed and facebook which has been incredibly irritating. (I'm bearded. I have a "Bandholz" apparently which is infuriating that it's called that.) There's COUNTLESS articles saying it's more effective to wash your hands.