1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

XBOX 360 NCAA Football 2012 Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Video Games, Movies & Technology' started by PokeVille, Jul 24, 2011.

1. PokeVille

PokeVille . A/V Subscriber

haha I don't know, I haven't looked. Awesome if I did though! I brought them in for hookers and bong hits. Guess it paid off

2. PC_cowboy33

PC_cowboy33 Orange ruler guy A/V Subscriber

I sent my recruits to Gabe Weidenaar's house...doubt they went away empty handed.

PokeVille likes this.
  3. pokes19

pokes19 CPA extraordinaire A/V Subscriber

Seriously... I don't know where you were ranked previously but now your are Number 1 in recruit rankings with like seven 5*s and eight 4*s.... I'm nipping on your heels though with eight 5*s and 5 4*s... more to come from me on the 5*s though

4. PokeVille

Daaayyyyy Ummmm

5. PokeVille

I only signed 9 guys last week..... 6 of them were 5*

6. Noven

Noven Devil Incarnate A/V Subscriber

The world hates cheaters.

7. Noven

Noven Devil Incarnate A/V Subscriber

Neutered VT at their place. Ready.

PokeVille likes this.
  8. browneye253

browneye253 Cowboy A/V Subscriber

PC_cowboy33 I could try to sneak in our game this evening around 6:30 or tomorrow evening around 9PM would work pretty good for me too.

9. PC_cowboy33

Let's shoot for tonight @6:30

10. browneye253

Signing on now..

11. PC_cowboy33

My QB's first pass was about 9 feet behind the receiver, intercepted of course...I quit playing after that. Retired from the dynasty. Been fun, just don't care anymore.

12. PokeVille

Sorry to see you go. Do you want me to leave you in the dynasty in case you decide to return or are you done for good?

13. PC_cowboy33

Nah, I'm good. Not planning on buying the 2013 version so my time would have come sooner or later anyway.

14. PokeVille

you know, so weird you said that....

My brother and I had this idea that we would like to see what Madden Franchise was all about so we would buy Madden 10 for 4-5 bucks and give it a spin. Last night I looked up on EA just out of curiosity and found this. http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates That lets you know what all servers they have taken down and are about to take down. As you can see, Madden 10 is already down.

So, I go to gamestop and get to looking at madden11 which is 14.99 or so used. I start talking to the clerk and he reminds me that you have to pay EA 10 bucks to get online. Brand New Madden11 is 29.99 so he was trying to talk me into that.

I remembered the website and said...hey do you know when they take down madden 11 servers? He said it could happen anytime around August and sometimes goes as long as December.

That's a crock. I could've spent 10 bucks for a whole 3 months of online play.

So I'm kind of pissed that my only real option to try out Madden is to buy 12.

So I start hatin some EA. I think about how ridiculously buggy NCAA12 is. I finally figured out why sometimes 2 people can't get their games to load up. It's a freaking substitution issue that glitches with custom playbooks and formation subs.

The servers are crap. Nearly every game people comment on the lag. That's not us guys. Maybe some but I'm betting most of us have internet capable of playing this football game. Does anyone have issues play MW3?? didn't think so.

I can't stand the micro-transactions that have flooded EA games. What a money grab. I understand some of the smaller guys having to do that to survive but c'mon.

If you're going to do the micro-transaction business model then just put out NCAA Football and make me buy an updated patch each year. That way you're constantly tweaking a game and improving a game that's designed the exact same way. After 3-4 years put out a new version. I would almost guarantee that's a more profitable business model then completely redoing the game every single year, new production, new marketing, new software, new physics engines...blah blah blah.

Don't do a new version every freaking year, support patches for 1 year before you even know what the glitches are and rush out a new P.O.S. buggy f'ing game.

TL;DR

I've had it with EA. I'm considering putting NCAA on a 2 year rotation. Meaning I probably won't get 2013.

So if anyone would like to consider joining me I would like to continue this dynasty instead of starting up a new one for 2013.

Noven likes this.
  15. PokeVille

I should add i've been an avid EA NCAA player since Bill Walsh College football on super nintendo. I think that came out in 94. I've bought every single game they've put out since then.

Unkles27 likes this.
  16. browneye253

I'd be down to stay in the '12 league. I just got this game in February and I'm still getting the hang of some of the stuff. '13 looks good with some of the new dynasty stuff, but I totally agree that the EA servers suck ass compared to other games. There is no way you can convince me that a game where I'm playing one other person is going to have more lag than a game of MW3 w/ 12 people connected.

PokeVille and Unkles27 like this.
  17. Unkles27

Unkles27 Wrangler

I wasn't planning on getting '13, I'll stay in this dynasty as long as we can keep it going. Seems crazy to pay $60 for a half broken game every year.

PokeVille and zachya like this.
  18. CowboyCookie

CowboyCookie Deputy

EA doesn't need to make their NCAA Football games any good because they are the only ones that make a college football game. Fuck EA and their monopoly on college football. They are lucky I love FIFA so much (which I have no problems with) or I would stop giving them money all together. This will probably be the last NCAA Football game I get because they just aren't fun anymore.

zachya and PokeVille like this.
  19. PokeVille

20. pokes19

pokes19 CPA extraordinaire A/V Subscriber

Only Alex Turner left this week. Assuming Crab is still out of commission.

PokeVille likes this.