Yellowstone

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Jamie.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not gonna happen, but, maybe.

He's already in too deep. He can never leave the ranch.

The only reason I can think of as to why the bitch sister hates him so much is what was mentioned above. Maybe John ain't his father. I don't know. I know this, I don't like her. Not even a little, and I can't wait until John knows the depth and breadth of the evil that lives in her, and how much she despises what he and the ranch stand for.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Jamie.

The only reason I can think of as to why the bitch sister hates him so much is what was mentioned above. Maybe John ain't his father. I don't know. I know this, I don't like her. Not even a little, and I can't wait until John knows the depth and breadth of the evil that lives in her, and how much she despises what he and the ranch stand for.
He knows already.

Nov 6, 2010
That was a mistake, and Kayce is going to regret it. His ticket was bought, should have given him the ride.
I don't recall him doing anything that would warrant that ticket other than getting crossways with Rip. You may be right on the plot move though, I could see him getting picked up on another charge and singing. I could also see him just being completely written out and never heard from again.

Nov 6, 2010

I think they're overdoing it a bit with both those characters. In the first season, that hate was there but it was subtle, and his weakness was there, but not as obvious. Those two characters are starting to become kinda wooden.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I think they're overdoing it a bit with both those characters. In the first season, that hate was there but it was subtle, and his weakness was there, but not as obvious. Those two characters are starting to become kinda wooden.

They're gonna have to fix it, or they'll lose me.

I've quit a bunch of long running shows over the years for less.

I like Rip, Jimmy, Lloyd and I like Kayce.

Can't stand Beth or Monica.

I also didn't like him and never understood Cowboy's presence. Maybe he'll be back like Morgan in TWD (which I also quit because it got just plain dumb).

It started out really good. Blowing up planes and killing multiple people and then covering up the murders and wiping everything clean like something from Men in Black without that coming back to haunt them is gonna wear pretty thin.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Yes, I get that Native Americans have been treated horribly down through the years. I'd rather not have it crammed in my face in two scenes per show.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Yes, I get that Native Americans have been treated horribly down through the years. I'd rather not have it crammed in my face in two scenes per show.
The NA hip hop scene... yeah, that's real Native American, imitating black people. Brought a tear to my 1/1032nd eye. (I actually do have Wyandotte ancestry and my kids are 1/16th Cherokee).

Sep 12, 2017
Tulsa
If you have ever lived or worked on a ranch, you would see lots of things that are just not right about the show.
It is pretty good entertainment but a lot of things happening are just wrong.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
A few oberservations:

1. The Duttons or someone need to tell the executor of the Beck estate that their plane is booby-trapped.
2. Hollywood yet again demonizes pro Second Amendment people to the lowest common denominator, and the Gadsden flag is shown hanging in the evil militia kidnappers' home.
3. Looks like they were trying to make little Tate into a white supremacist.
4. I found Dan Jenkins's "This is America" dying words to be pretty chilling.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
A few oberservations:

4. I found Dan Jenkins's "This is America" dying words to be pretty chilling.
His "I have a right to be here," reminded me of the Deteriorata...

You are a fluke of the universe, you have no right to be here, and whether you can hear it or not the universe is laughing behind your back...

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I thought the finale was weak. It was too rushed. The Beck brothers were way too easy to take out after all that build up. The bomb in the airplane wing was a major loose end. The militia looked like a bunch of highly trained assassins when they went out every other time for the Beck brothers, but when you attack their compound by riding a horse straight in at them, they are a bunch of white trash meth heads who shoot worse than stormtroopers.

The most shocking thing to me in that episode was that Grandpa Dutton was played by Dabney Coleman. Man that dude is old these days. I remember him for all his roles in a bunch of great 80s movies.