"you in the wrong town to be wearing that orange t-shirt."

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Well, that's old news. There's lot of idiots out there. The average IQ is 100 after all. So for every genius 500 IQ person like me is out there, then it has to be balanced out by a bunch of forrest gump smart fools who also happen to like football. I mean, even idiots like football, football is awesome. And looking at that picture, it appears they are at an ou/tx game, which in my opinion that tattoo is very relevant. But it isnt all that cool 6 months out of the year.
That's impressive considering the highest previously recorded IQ was
Marilyn Savant who had an IQ of 228...

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I actually have two brains, 250 each. I'm too modest to go publish my IQ except on OP.com.
You're fortunate you said two brains instead of two heads...we all have 2 heads (guys anyway) and I think we can all agree that neither is on the same page at any given moment. :thumbup:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You're fortunate you said two brains instead of two heads...we all have 2 heads (guys anyway) and I think we can all agree that neither is on the same page at any given moment. :thumbup:
Whatever created us gave us a libido and we are goingto use it to populate the earth.

Jun 1, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Says the morbidly obese man wearing a Dallas mavericks t-shirt.

"wrong state to be wearing that t-shirt." I reply.

Gotta love the mouthy OU fans in Norman. Lol.
I got to ask, how do you know he was a OU fan?

LOL

Likelihood he was, but he had a Dallas Mavericks shirt on, remember?

Other than that, Orange is an ugly color and should not be in any town! :p