Your Vehicle

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Beautiful Classics , love the Shelby myself. A buddy of mine was the premiere Shelby restoration guy. I used to go over there and just drool on the cars. He now works for Barrett Jackson and moved to Arizona. So no more drooling on 6 figure classics.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Beautiful Classics , love the Shelby myself. A buddy of mine was the premiere Shelby restoration guy. I used to go over there and just drool on the cars. He now works for Barrett Jackson and moved to Arizona. So no more drooling on 6 figure classics.
The Shelby is my newest addition - numbers matching, very early production '67.
Bought and sold a few at BJ.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I do have an opening for an individual to keep the engines and undercarriages spotless. Rags, degreaser and a cot in my garage are provided. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What year on the orange and black cougar? I used to own a '69 with a black spoiler. Can't remember if it had the 351 big block in it. I think it did.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Welp who’s with me on banishing @GumbyFromPokeyLand from this thread?

I mean clearly this thread was for us underling amateur gearheads... and then a “professional” collector had to show up. My garage feels so inadequate. :(

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK

I mean clearly this thread was for us underling amateur gearheads... and then a “professional” collector had to show up. My garage feels so inadequate. :(
I just wanna know what life choices I picked the wrong option on and how I need to get back on track for this to be my life... lol

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
What year on the orange and black cougar? I used to own a '69 with a black spoiler. Can't remember if it had the 351 big block in it. I think it did.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
70 Eliminator w/351. That model was available with a 302, 351, 428 and 429.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Well, I do have a serious and incurable sickness. Fortunately for those around me, it’s in remission yearly from Nov thru Apr when all the roads are covered in snow and all my toys have to stay inside.

Last edited:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Well, I do have a serious and incurable sickness. Fortunately for those around me, it’s in remission yearly from Nov thru Apr when all the roads are covered in snow and all my toys have to stay inside.

Your pockets must resemble Pelosi's knockers... jes

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Your pockets must resemble Pelosi's knockers... jes
I’d empty my pockets to avoid seeing that hideous sight.