#17 COWBOYS SWEEP THE #16 SOONERS. Pokes are on a FIVE Win Winning Streak. State is 10-6, 17-6, Overall. @ #3 Baylor THURSDAY. Sweep #4. #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
So the best we can do it fourth right? Winning the next two will tie us with Kansas at 12-6. Not sure the tie breaker since we split the season series.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
At this point, I’d definitely take a 4 seed if it were offered right now. HUGE difference between a 4 and a 5.

I think 7-10 are really similar and so are 5-6. Every seed line above 5 matters a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Also where would we be right now is Kalib Boone hadn’t went beast mode the last two months? Dude is probably going to set the single season field goal percentage mark.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
So the best we can do it fourth right? Winning the next two will tie us with Kansas at 12-6. Not sure the tie breaker since we split the season series.
I think we would get the tie breaker. Assuming we win the next 2 osu and ku would have split with the top 2 teams and split with each other so then it would just keep going down the list we beat Ou twice they beat them once. Or if Texas was to finish 5th they lost both games and we split. So therefore we would win the tie breaker based on head to head vs 5th place team. I think.

Technically I think we might be able to finish second. But not 100% sure. Wvu loses both osu wins both wvu is 10-6 osu and ku are 12-6. So then it’s a tie breaker for 2nd between osu and ku

Last edited:

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I think we would get the tie breaker. Assuming we win the next 2 osu and ku would have split with the top 2 teams and split with each other so then it would just keep going down the list we beat Ou twice they beat them once. Or if Texas was to finish 5th they lost both games and we split. So therefore we would win the tie breaker based on head to head vs 5th place team. I think.

Technically I think we might be able to finish second. But not 100% sure. Wvu loses both osu wins both wvu is 10-6 osu and ku are 12-6. So then it’s a tie breaker for 2nd between osu and ku

We also have to play the two best teams in the conference on the road with little rest. We could very well finish 5th in the conference. I hope it doesn’t happen but it’s not beyond the realm of possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
We also have to play the two best teams in the conference on the road with little rest. We could very well finish 5th in the conference. I hope it doesn’t happen but it’s not beyond the realm of possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The good news is Baylor is playing on less rest and looked like a shell of their former selves against KU. WVU and their style seem like a horrendous matchup with so little rest. A split actually seems feasible at this point.