• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

2011 Alabama BCS trophy smashed

It's hard not to find this amusing but still have to feel bad for the parent that did it. He probably won't be welcome to come watch his son play any more......although I'm sure any other previously agreed upon financial arrangements will remain intact. :)

Looks like the OSU fans are still butthurt.

Don't worry, I hear they're sending the proceeds from the shattered pieces to help reconstruct OSU's and LSU's rectums.

Looks like the OSU fans are still butthurt.

Don't worry, I hear they're sending the proceeds from the shattered pieces to help reconstruct OSU's and LSU's rectums.
Actually I heard they are using them to bail out that scumbag that poisoned the trees at Auburn in time to make him grand marshall of your homecoming parade.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
The BCS had vowed to build a bigger better trophy

The logo on the new trophy will be as follows

B
C
SEC
. S
. P
. N

It will be engraved on the middle finger of a gigantic Crystal hand