2012 NBA Finals: Thunder vs. Heat

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NewMexPoke84

Ou still sucks
Aug 27, 2008
OKC
Well hope lebron likes to hear that it doesn't count because they colluded to put the team together and he's still 5 short of Jordan. Like it or not that's all he's going to hear and people will still hate him because he's an arrogant whiny piece of shit.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Haha I don't remember crying about anything. Keep generalizing fan bases. We lost to the Heat because we couldn't execute down the stretch and didn't have the resolve to win games. Do I think Wade got some preferential treatment? Yeah. We were the better team last year just like the Heat were this year. That's the bottom line.
I seriously do NOT believe you, nor do I care. Thunder will destroy the aging western conference next season. I would put money on them playing the Heat again and get they will get the same result Dallas did vs the Thunder this season.

The Thunder do 1 thing better than anyone I have ever seen. They LEARN fast. Not quite fast enough to win this one, but they have done NOTHING but improve.

Only 1 thing missing now...the Title. Baring significant injuries, I doubt the Thunder lose next season. Team work ethic is amazing, and front office will do everything needed to do so.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
BTW, Lebron James has been ALL CLASS throughout this playoffs and this series. Really loved how he refused to let people celebrate until this game was over...despite the fact it basically was.

Congrats Miami Heat. See you next year.

Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
I seriously do NOT believe you, nor do I care. Thunder will destroy the aging western conference next season. I would put money on them playing the Heat again and get they will get the same result Dallas did vs the Thunder this season.

The Thunder do 1 thing better than anyone I have ever seen. They LEARN fast. Not quite fast enough to win this one, but they have done NOTHING but improve.

Only 1 thing missing now...the Title. Baring significant injuries, I doubt the Thunder lose next season. Team work ethic is amazing, and front office will do everything needed to do so.
You don't have to man. I have no reason to lie. Did it suck to lose? Like hell, but I also realized where the Mavs came from before the 2000's....the cellar, the doormat.

They are the most talented in the West no doubt about it. They may come back with more resolve and hunger to knock everyone off. All speculation right now. They picked the worst series to shit the bed. All it was.

Dec 28, 2006
Bixby, OK
Congrats to the Heat. More experienced, hungrier, and tested. They learned a lot from the drubbing Dallas gave them last year. Hopefully OKC does the same next year. Better off season, lots and LOTS of playoff experience to learn from, and hopefully find some inside presence. Should be another good year for OKC.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
You don't have to man. I have no reason to lie. Did it suck to lose? Like hell, but I also realized where the Mavs came from before the 2000's....the cellar, the doormat.

They are the most talented in the West no doubt about it. They may come back with more resolve and hunger to knock everyone off. All speculation right now. They picked the worst series to shit the bed. All it was.
Look what Thunder/Sonics came from and where they have gone. Lucky to get Durant? Yes, but so was Dallas to get Nowitzki. 3yrs ago, they were a joke. Now they are the 2nd best team in the league, and I will be shocked if they don't come right back here the next few years.