Football 2020 RB Daniyel Ngata

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OctaviusRexLTH

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama

Any idea what this is about? There’s an ASU fan commenting that they especially are in Stillwater, OK. There’s also an A&M fan saying, “no they’re not, we just want you to pick our school”.

Did a loudmouth OSU fan say something dumb, or was it related to another school?

Or maybe he’s talking about people like me, jumping to conclusions when it could be something completely unrelated to football :laugh:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
Stillwater, Ok

Any idea what this is about? There’s an ASU fan commenting that they especially are in Stillwater, OK. There’s also an A&M fan saying, “no they’re not, we just want you to pick our school”.

Did a loudmouth OSU fan say something dumb, or was it related to another school?

Or maybe he’s talking about people like me, jumping to conclusions when it could be something completely unrelated to football :laugh:
It seems just like a general joking statement to me.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
So I've read where Ngata is going to sign early, but wait to announce his commitment. Just curious on how that works. Does he send in paperwork, but the school agrees to not say anything until his date? It looks like Clemson flipped Demarkus Bowman who is a 5* RB, so I think it comes down to TAMU and us.

Sep 3, 2019
Stillwater, Ok
So I've read where Ngata is going to sign early, but wait to announce his commitment. Just curious on how that works. Does he send in paperwork, but the school agrees to not say anything until his date? It looks like Clemson flipped Demarkus Bowman who is a 5* RB, so I think it comes down to TAMU and us.
I’d guess that’s how it works. Kinda strange to sign now but not announce it for almost 2 weeks but whatever floats his boats.

Oct 7, 2008
24/7's crystal ball has him as 80% toward Arizona State.